|Release||11 July 2005 (Update)|
|High alch||38 coins|
|Low alch||25 coins|
|Exchange||1,339 coins (info)|
|A dwarf weed seed - plant in a herb patch.|
A nearby gardener will not watch over your growing dwarf weed.
Planting dwarf weed seeds are very profitable, so therefore players are advised to make sure that the herb does not die. Supercompost (or Fertile Soil spell) is strongly recommended, as this is the best way of preventing your herbs from getting disease. Or better yet, if you have completed My Arm's Big Adventure, plant it in the disease-free herb patch on top of the Troll Stronghold, to ensure that your dwarf weed doesn't die. Even if you plant it there however, you should still use supercompost to increase your yield and profit.
The following table shows the profit yield, assuming all the herbs and seeds are purchased/sold at the Grand Exchange, for the guide price. If the herb dies, you will lose -1,339 coins.
|Time||80 minutes (4x20 minutes)|
|Seeds per||1 seed|
|Crop||Grimy dwarf weed|
|Herb yield||Profit/loss (Grimy)||Profit/loss (Clean)||Herb yield||Profit/loss (Grimy)||Profit/loss (Clean)|
Note: Supercompost yields a minimum of 5 herbs.
|Healthy Dwarf weed plant|
|1||The seed has only just been planted.|
|2||The herb is now ankle height.|
|3||The herb is now knee height.|
|4||The herb is now mid-thigh height.|
|5||The herb is fully grown and ready to harvest.|
|Item quantity required||1|
|Base junk chance||2.7%|
Ways to obtainEdit
- Pickpocketing Master Farmers.
- Killing monsters throughout RuneScape.
- Trading with other players; the Grand Exchange.
- Loot from certain implings.
- Possible reward for opening wooden alcoves after burning Vyre Corpses.
- Possible loot from a Large Farming crate from Treasure Hunter.
- This list was created dynamically. For help, see the FAQ.
- To force an update of this list, click here.
- For an exhaustive list of all known sources for this item, see here.