|Release||19 August 2010 (Update)|
|High alch||72,000 coins|
|Low alch||48,000 coins|
|Examine||The cape worn by the true masters of Daemonheim.|
The Dungeoneering master cape is the cape awarded for achieving True skill mastery in Dungeoneering. It is purchased from Thok outside Daemonheim. Its appearance is different compared to other skillcapes.
This cape has a continuous animation, where smoke is emitted from the end of the cape. The animation leaves a trail of smoke behind the character while running. Unlike the normal skill capes, this cape costs 120,000 coins. This cape, along with the other true mastery capes and the quest point cape, does not come in a trimmed and untrimmed version. Accordingly, it will not trim an untrimmed Dungeoneering cape.
The cape's emote features the Hobgoblin Geomancer, Gravecreeper, a Flesh-spoiler spawn, and the Unholy cursebearer, in that order, appearing in front of and behind the player and being killed using all 3 sides of the combat triangle, showing the player's mastery of Dungeoneering.
|Armour||33||PvM: 0%||PvP: 0%|
|Life points||0||Style bonuses|
|[FAQ] • [doc]|
The Dungeoneering master cape's perk provides unlimited teleports to any available resource dungeon.
Up to three perks of the capes of accomplishment can be added to the max cape, the completionist cape, and the trimmed completionist cape. This can be done by using a cape of accomplishment with the desired perk on one of the three capes, and the cape of accomplishment is then lost in the process. To make space for other perks, it is possible to later remove the added perks, but with no reimbursement. All of the added perks are shared among those three capes, thus it is not possible to have different configurations of perks on the different capes.
- This list was created dynamically. For help, see the FAQ.
- To force an update of this list, click here.
|Thok of Daemonheim||Daemonheim, Heimland Games||120,000||Coins||∞||No|
- Currently, 35,203 people are able to own this cape (as seen on the highscores).
- The Dungeoneering True Mastery cape is the only cape that Jagex Moderators cannot spawn without extra coding from Mod Trick, as stated at RuneFest 2010[source needed].
- The cape was the first cape to use particles.
- If you clicked on the Dungeoneering stat icon in the stats list in-game and onto milestones, it would appear that the True Mastery cape is a trimmed Dungeoneering cape, as the Dungeoneering master cape only came out a few months after the initial release of the Dungeoneering skill, requiring Jagex to add an icon just to fill up the space there. This was fixed on 1 June 2015.
- This was the first master skill cape and was also the only rewarded for an actual level (every other skill, except for Invention and Slayer, is capped at 99, the master cape being rewarded for a virtual level). This cape was released nearly 4 years before every other master cape, which were voted on being created with a Power to the Players poll.
- This and the completionist cape used to be the items with the highest skill requirements to equip, namely a skill level of 120. However since the update that released the master skillcapes those also require a virtual level of 120.
- Being the oldest master skillcape, the colour design is slightly off compared to the newly released master skillcapes. The cape has a white and black trim to it, while the trimmed dungeoneering cape has no white on it.
- This is the only master skillcape with a different particle emitter.