Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Dungeoneering keys are items which can be used to unlock certain doors in Daemonheim while training the skill Dungeoneering. The types of keys available are differentiated between by the shape and colour. The dungeon boss can be behind a key-locked door. Often the keys unlock doors on a side of the dungeon opposite that of which it is picked up. Keys are very often picked up to unlock doors to rooms for the room bonus at the completion of a dungeon. It is a good idea to pick up all keys to achieve maximum Dungeoneering experience.
There are 63 keys in total. The gold shield key was removed from the game shortly after the release of the skill.
Since the Keybag update the keys themselves are unobtainable in their item form, as they go straight into the bag upon being picked up. Thus, if a key is picked up, it's immediately available for all party members to use.
Whenever a key is found, a brown message appears in the party's chatboxes, saying "Your party found a key: <Colour> [shape] key."
- ^ Does not exist any more.
Within the dungeon's the names of the different keys are often abbreviated. To form a key abbreviation state the colour first then the shape; e.g. Crimson Corner would be cco or crco.
Avoid saying "g" for colour or "c" for shape as they can be confused between the gold/green colours and corner/crescent shapes respectfully.
- It is not possible to find a gold shield key while Dungeoneering.
- The gold rectangle key originally looked completely different from the other rectangle keys. This is no longer the case.
- At one point, the corner keys had a bug where some of them appeared to have grey filling around the edge of their shapes. This has not been fixed.
- A few players still have the keys banked from previous Dungeoneering item smuggles.
- Dungeoneering keys in Fremennik Sagas remain as items in inventory.
|Steel key ring keys|
|God Wars Dungeon||