|Release||12 April 2010 (Update)|
|High alch||59,400 coins|
|Low alch||39,600 coins|
|Examine||The cape worn by veterans of Daemonheim.|
The Dungeoneering cape (t) is the trimmed Cape of Accomplishment for the Dungeoneering skill. It is the trimmed version of the dungeoneering cape. It can be bought for 99,000 coins alongside the Dungeoneering hood from Thok, who is located south of Daemonheim, by players who are level 99 in Dungeoneering and also have one other level 99 skill.
The cape's emote transforms the wearer into a warrior wearing primal equipment, a mage wearing celestial robes, or a ranger wearing sagittarian equipment, as depicted below. Prior to the Evolution of Combat, players could influence the cape's otherwise random selection of classes by wearing equipment that gave attack bonuses to a specific class. After the Evolution of Combat, the selection can be influenced simply by wielding a weapon of a certain class. Wielding no weapon turns the wearer into a warrior.
Talking to Thok of Daemonheim gives an option to toggle the appearance of the cape to a retro version, overriding the normal appearance and making it look similar to how it did before the 2015 graphical update. Despite it not being a new item, the retro cape can be used with a dragon keepsake key.
|Accuracy||-||-||PvM: 0%||PvP: 0%|
|[FAQ] • [doc]|
The Dungeoneering cape (t)'s perk provides teleports to available resource dungeons. All Capes of Accomplishment can be added to a max cape, completionist cape, or trimmed completionist cape, after which players may choose to enable up to three perks.
- This list was created dynamically. For help, see the FAQ.
- To force an update of this list, click here.
|The Max Cape Marketplace||99,000||Coins||∞||Yes|
|Thok of Daemonheim||99,000||Coins||∞||No|
- Currently, 104,052 people are able to own this cape (as seen on the highscores).
- When attempting to teleport whilst doing the emote text will come up reading "You can't do that while transmogrified into this form."
- When this cape is activated the NPC that comes out is gender specific, if you are male they will all be male, if you are female they will all be female. Previously for females only the warrior would come out as female while the others remained male, this has since been changed.
- Players with 99 Dungeoneering can replace the group gatestone portal with a skillcape stand, using 1 tangle gum branches. It provides no practical use, although they can interact with the stand to perform the skillcape emote.