Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
|Release||12 April 2010 (Update)|
|High alch||59,400 coins|
|Low alch||39,600 coins|
|Examine||The cape worn by veterans of Daemonheim.|
The Dungeoneering cape is the Cape of Accomplishment for the Dungeoneering skill. It can be bought for 99,000 coins alongside the Dungeoneering hood from Thok, who is located south of Daemonheim, by players who are level 99 in Dungeoneering.
The cape's emote transforms the wearer into a warrior wearing primal equipment, a mage wearing celestial robes, or a ranger wearing sagittarian equipment, as depicted below. Prior to the Evolution of Combat, players could influence the cape's otherwise random selection of classes by wearing equipment that gave attack bonuses to a specific class. After the Evolution of Combat, the selection can be influenced simply by wielding a weapon of a certain class. Wielding no weapon turns the wearer into a warrior.
Should a player achieve skill mastery in a second skill after Dungeoneering, the Dungeoneering cape will turn into a Dungeoneering cape (t), which is the trimmed version of the original cape. The Dungeoneering cape (t) has a light orange trim.
The dungeoneering hood can be attached to the cape by using one on the other, creating either a hooded dungeoneering cape or a hooded dungeoneering cape (t). It can be detached with a right-click option.
Talking to Thok of Daemonheim gives an option to toggle the appearance of the cape to a retro version, overriding the normal appearance and making it look similar to how it did before the 2015 graphical update. Despite it not being a new item, the retro cape can be used with a dragon keepsake key.
|Accuracy||-||-||PvM: 0%||PvP: 0%|
|[FAQ] • [doc]|
- This list was created dynamically. For help, see the FAQ.
- To force an update of this list, click here.
|Thok of Daemonheim||99,000||Coins||∞||No|
- Currently, 101,319 people are able to own this cape (as seen on the highscores).
- When attempting to teleport whilst doing the emote text will come up reading "You can't do that while transmogrified into this form."
- The Dungeoneering cape, along with the Completionist cape, the Divination cape and the quest point cape, are the only capes of accomplishment not worn by the seller.
- There was a glitch where you were able to play as one of the NPC's you morph into.
- When this cape is activated the NPC that comes out is gender specific, if you are male they will all be male, if you are female they will all be female. Previously for females only the warrior would come out as female while the others remained male, this has since been changed.
- Unlike other skillcapes, the bottom part of the cape is not trimmed even if another skillcape is achieved.
- Even if you used the cape's +1 Dungeoneering boost, you still cannot use the Daemonheim auras to fight a boss 1 level higher than your own.
- Players with 99 Dungeoneering can replace the group gatestone portal with a skillcape stand, using 1 tangle gum branches It provides no practical use, although they can interact with the stand to perform the skillcape emote.