|Release||12 April 2010 (Update)|
|High alch||59,400 coins|
|Low alch||39,600 coins|
|Examine||The cape worn by veterans of Daemonheim.|
The Dungeoneering cape is the Cape of Accomplishment for the Dungeoneering skill. It can be bought for 99,000 coins alongside the Dungeoneering hood from Thok, who is located south of Daemonheim, by players who are level 99 in Dungeoneering.
The cape's emote transforms the wearer into a warrior wearing primal equipment, a mage wearing Celestial equipment, or a ranger wearing sagittarian equipment, as depicted below. The selection can be influenced by wielding a weapon of a certain class. Wielding no weapon turns the wearer into a warrior.
Should a player achieve skill mastery in a second skill after Dungeoneering, the Dungeoneering cape will turn into a Dungeoneering cape (t), which is the trimmed version of the original cape. The Dungeoneering cape (t) has a light orange trim.
The dungeoneering hood can be attached to the cape by using one on the other, creating either a hooded dungeoneering cape or a hooded dungeoneering cape (t). It can be detached with a right-click option.
Talking to Thok of Daemonheim gives an option to toggle the appearance of the cape to a retro version, overriding the normal appearance and making it look similar to how it did before the 2015 graphical update. The retro cape can be used with a keepsake key.
|Accuracy||-||-||PvM: 0%||PvP: 0%|
|[FAQ] • [doc]|
The Dungeoneering cape's perk provides unlimited teleports to any available resource dungeon. All Capes of Accomplishment can be added to a max cape, completionist cape, or trimmed completionist cape, after which players may choose to enable up to three perks.
It always teleports the user right outside the entrance of the resource dungeon, with the exception of the Edgeville Dungeon chaos druids dungeon, in which case it sends the user just south of the gate into Wilderness.
Several dungeons have additional requirements before they can be accessed.
- Braindeath Island 'Rum'-geon cannot be teleported to before A Clockwork Syringe is completed.
- Dragontooth Island resource dungeon can be teleported to before One of a Kind, but the dungeon entrance cannot be seen or entered.
- Gorajo resource dungeon cannot be teleported to before Plague's End is completed.
- Edimmu resource dungeon cannot be teleported to before Plague's End is completed; while it requires 115 Dungeoneering to enter, this is not required to teleport to it.
- This list was created dynamically. For help, see the FAQ.
- To force an update of this list, click here.
|Thok of Daemonheim||99,000||Coins||∞||No|
- Currently, 109,603 people are able to own this cape (as seen on the highscores).
- When attempting to teleport whilst doing the emote text will come up reading "You can't do that while transmogrified into this form."
- The Dungeoneering cape, along with the Completionist cape, the Divination cape and the quest point cape, are the only capes of accomplishment not worn by the seller.
- There was a glitch where you were able to play as one of the NPC's you morph into.
- When this cape is activated the NPC that comes out is gender specific, if you are male they will all be male, if you are female they will all be female. Previously for females only the warrior would come out as female while the others remained male, this has since been changed.
- Unlike other skillcapes, the bottom part of the cape is not trimmed even if another skillcape is achieved.
- Even if you used the cape's +1 Dungeoneering boost, you still cannot use the Daemonheim auras to fight a boss 1 level higher than your own.
- Players with 99 Dungeoneering can replace the group gatestone portal with a skillcape stand, using 1 tangle gum branches. It provides no practical use, although they can interact with the stand to perform the skillcape emote.
- Previously, if you open the second page of the teleport menu, you receive a message that notifies you that Dwarf multicannons cannot be used inside the Chaos Tunnels - before you could attempt to choose any option, before it was fixed. It still cannot be used to bypass that restriction, however.