This article is about the level 99 cape. For the level 120 cape, see Dungeoneering master cape.
|Release date||12 April 2010 (Update)|
|High Alch||59,400 coins|
|Low Alch||39,600 coins|
|Store price|| 99,000 coins|
(Thok, Master of Dungeoneering)
|Examine||The cape worn by veterans of Daemonheim.|
The Dungeoneering cape can be bought for 99,000 coins alongside the Dungeoneering hood from Thok, who is located south of Daemonheim, by players who have reached level 99 Dungeoneering. Dungeoneering capes are brown in colour, and have a light orange trim if the player has more than one level 99 skill.
The Dungeoneering cape is currently the 14th most common skill cape in the game. This is because the skill is popular with players who wish to buy chaotic equipment or access rewarding resource dungeons. Experience gained depends on the tactics of a team.
The cape's emote transforms the wearer into a warrior wearing primal equipment, a mage wearing celestial robes, or a ranger wearing sagittarian equipment, as depicted below. Prior to the Evolution of Combat, players could influence the cape's otherwise random selection of classes by wearing equipment that gave attack bonuses to a specific class. After the Evolution of Combat, the selection can be influenced simply by wielding a weapon of a certain class.
A player wearing an untrimmed dungeoneering cape
A player wearing a trimmed dungeoneering cape
|[view] • [talk]|
- When attempting to teleport whilst doing the emote text will come up reading "You can't do that while transmogrified into this form."
- The Dungeoneering cape, along with the Completionist cape, and the quest point cape, are the only capes of accomplishment not worn by the seller.
- There was a glitch where you were able to play as one of the NPC's you morph into.
- When this cape is activated the NPC that comes out is gender specific, if you are male they will all be male, if you are female they will all be female. Previously for females only the warrior would come out as female while the others remained male, this has since been changed.
- Unlike other skillcapes, the bottom part of the cape is not trimmed if another skillcape is achieved.
|Capes of Accomplishment(m)||
Agility • Attack • Constitution • Construction • Cooking • Crafting • Defence • Dungeoneering (Master) • Farming • Firemaking • Fishing • Fletching • Herblore • Hunter • Magic • Mining • Prayer • Ranging • Runecrafting • Slayer • Smithing • Strength • Summoning • Thieving • Woodcutting • Quest point
|Capes of Distinction(m)|
Ardougne cloak(1)(2)(3)(4) • Fremennik cloak • Ghostly cloak • H.a.m. cloak • Warlock cloak • Witch cloak • Web cloak • Mourner cloak • Saradomin cloak • Zamorak cloak • Guthix cloak • Armadyl cloak • Bandos cloak • Ancient cloak • Clan cloak • Hati cloak • Hallowed cloak • Unhallowed cloak
|Non-combat, quest- and minigame-related capes|