A complete list of Dungeoneering rewards.
Up to 100 gems can be held in this way.
The gem bag can be upgraded to Gem bag upgrade at the cost of 20,000 tokens and requires a Dungeoneering level of 40. It's only available to members and holds 60 of each gem of types stated above including dragonstone.
Requires a Mining level of 35 and a Dungeoneering level of 35 with a cost of 4,000 tokens. The Coal bag holds up to 81 pieces of coal. When smelting or using superheat item, the coal in the bag will be used before the coal in your inventory. The Coal bag has several right-click options: The 'Inspect' option will tell one how many ores are in the bag, or whether it's empty or full; the 'Remove one' option takes one coal ore from the bag and places it into their inventory if they have an empty slot; the 'Remove many' option empties the bag into your inventory, provided you have enough room; and finally, the 'Destroy' option destroys the bag without refund, making one buy it again with Dungeoneering tokens. Destroying the bag destroys the contents of the bag as well.
Coal bags are very helpful when mining coal and smelting ores. Having the bag allows one to continue mining, without having to return to a bank or deposit box. The coal bag itself takes up an inventory space, and holds 81 coal, providing 80 extra coal per mining trip. The bag can carry additional coal for smithing, possibly quadrupling the ores smelted in a single trip as about three extra inventories capable of carrying coal are added.
The Amulet of zealots costs 40,000 tokens.
These necklaces boost the wearer's magic crit chance.
- The arcane pulse necklace requires 30 Magic and 30 Dungeoneering to wear. It costs 6,500 tokens.
- The arcane blast necklace requires 50 Magic and 50 Dungeoneering to wear. It costs 15,500 tokens.
- The arcane stream necklace (m) requires 70 Magic and 70 Dungeoneering to wear. 100,000 tokens are required to buy a chaotic remnant, which must be used on saradomin's hiss in order to get an arcane stream necklace.
|Arcane pulse necklace||-||-||-||-||-||-||0||0||0||-||-||13|
|Arcane blast necklace||-||-||-||-||-||-||0||0||0||-||-||24|
|Arcane stream necklace||-||-||-||-||-||-||0||0||0||-||-||44|
These necklaces boost the wearer's ranged crit chance.
- The farsight quick shot necklace requires 30 Ranged and 30 Dungeoneering to wear. It costs 6,500 tokens.
- The farsight snap shot necklace requires 50 Ranged and 50 Dungeoneering to wear. It costs 15,500 tokens.
- The farsight sniper necklace (m) requires 70 Ranged and 70 Dungeoneering to wear. 100,000 tokens are required to buy a chaotic remnant, which must be used on saradomin's murmer in order to get a farsight sniper necklace.
|Farsight quick shot necklace||-||-||-||-||-||-||0||0||0||-||13||-|
|Farsight snap shot necklace||-||-||-||-||-||-||0||0||0||-||24||-|
|Farsight sniper necklace||-||-||-||-||-||-||0||0||0||-||44||-|
These necklaces boost the wearer's attack crit chance.
- The brawler's jab necklace requires 30 Attack and 30 Dungeoneering to wear. It costs 6,500 tokens.
- The brawler's hook necklace requires 50 Attack and 50 Dungeoneering to wear. It costs 15,500 tokens.
- The brawler's knockout necklace (m) requires 70 Attack and 70 Dungeoneering to wear. 100,000 tokens are required to buy a chaotic remnant, which must be used on saradomin's whisper in order to get an brawler's knockout necklace.
|Brawler's jab necklace||-||-||-||-||-||-||0||0||0||13||-||-|
|Brawler's hook necklace||-||-||-||-||-||-||0||0||0||24||-||-|
|Brawler's knockout necklace||-||-||-||-||-||-||0||0||0||44||-||-|
|Maple shieldbow (sighted)||Arrow||238||732||-||-||-||110||0||0||-||-||-|
|Magic shieldbow (sighted)||Arrow||291||983||-||-||-||196||0||0||-||-||-|
|Elder shieldbow (sighted)||Arrow||344||1299||-||-||-||259||0||0||-||-||-|
Members only. It requires a Farming level of 25 and a Dungeoneering level of 25. After using it, harvesting either a live or dead non-tree non-flower patches will have a 10% chance of giving the seeds you planted back. The behaviour is slightly different for dead herb patches where the seed you receive will be random (alive herb patches will not give random seeds), this was originally believed to be a glitch but the knowledge base description was changed to reflect the in-game behaviour. When harvesting tree patches, you will have a 5% chance of getting a seed back when clearing a tree.
The Scroll of life costs 10,000 tokens.
This scroll requires 55 Dungeoneering. Using the scroll will give the player a permanent chance to save bars being used in the Smithing skill from bronze to rune. The percent of this happening is as follows:
- 50% for bronze
- 25% for iron
- 20% for steel
- 10% for mithril
- 8% for adamant
- 5% for rune.
This bonus only applies to items that take at least three bars to make. This includes platebodies, platelegs, plateskirts, kiteshields and 2-handed swords.
The Scroll of efficiency costs 20,000 tokens.
Members only. Requires a Prayer level of 65 and a Dungeoneering level of 65. After using the scroll, you will have access to Rapid Renewal (reduces the interval between natural healing to the user's Life points from 6 seconds to 1.2).
The Scroll of renewal costs 38,000 tokens.
These staves store up to 1,000 nature or law runes. When casting spells that use these runes, there is a 1/10 chance that a rune will not be used. This means that you will save about 100 nature/law runes and get a total of approximately 1,111 uses per 1,000 if you use the ones you saved as well.
The Nature staff costs 12,500 tokens.
The Law staff costs 10,000 tokens.
Members only. Requires a Prayer level of 21 and a Dungeoneering level of 21. If you have a bonecrusher in your inventory or pocket, monsters that always drop bones will instead give the prayer experience for burying them and no bones will be dropped. This also works for hunter creatures that always give bones when their traps are checked.
The Bonecrusher costs 34,000 tokens.
Members only. This item requires 21 Herblore, 21 Dungeoneering. When this item is held in your inventory (like the bonecrusher), you will not receive grimy herbs as a drop. These herbs will be burned for 2x the exp of cleaning them. It will only burn herbs you select it to burn and you can select these by interacting with the herbicide. This item is helpful when fighting monsters like Chaos Druids or slayer tasks that drop many herbs.
Herbicide costs 34,000 tokens.
Members only. This item requires level 21 Summoning and 21 Dungeoneering. The charming imp collects charms before they drop on the ground, putting them instantly in your inventory. Similar to the bonecrusher automatically yielding Prayer experience and herbicide yielding Herblore experience, the charming imp will convert unwanted charms into Summoning experience if the player chooses the option. Alternatively and by default, the imp will simply collect charms that have been dropped.
The Charming imp costs 100,000 tokens.
Gravite equipment initially comes with a 20% charge. A fully recharged gravite weapon will last 10 hours in combat before it cannot be used. Once these charges have been used up, the weapon can be recharged, for a fee, by the rewards trader. To do so, right-click on him, and select 'Recharge' with the depleted weapon in your inventory.
There are two methods of recharging: cash, or a combination of cash and dungeoneering tokens. A cash repair will cost you up to 1 million coins (for a weapon with no charge at all). A combination of cash and tokens will cost you up to 100,000 coins and a number of dungeoneering tokens (for a weapon with no charge at all).
Any Gravite weapon cost 40,000 tokens.
|Gravite 2h sword||Melee||Slash||1229||983||-||-||-||0||0||0||-||-||-|
The gravite shortbow fires up to rune arrows.
The Tome of frost costs 43,000 tokens.
|Tome of frost||-||-||-||None||-||801||0||0||0||-||-||-|
Members only. It requires 60 Defence, 70 Herblore and 60 Dungeoneering. While wielding the anti-poison totem, you cannot be poisoned. The totem does not remove any existing poison effects - if you are already poisoned then the anti-poison totem will not do anything until the poison has been cured or worn off. It is held in the left hand (shield) slot.
The Anti-poison totem costs 44,000 tokens.
Mercenary's Gloves cost 48,500 tokens.
The Ring of vigour costs 50,000 tokens.
Members only. It requires 50 Defence, 50 Summoning and 50 Dungeoneering to equip. While worn, the special move cost for combat Summoning familiars is reduced by 20%. The cape also gives you an additional 1.8% chance of performing a critical hit in all combat styles and boosts your armour rating by 16.
The Spirit cape costs 45,000 tokens.
Members only. Each chaotic weapon starts at 20% charge. A fully recharged chaotic weapon will last 10 hours in combat before it cannot be used. Once these charges have been used up, the weapon can be recharged, for a fee, by the rewards trader. To do so, right-click on him, and select 'Recharge' with the depleted weapon in your inventory.
There are two methods of recharging: cash, or a combination of cash and dungeoneering tokens. A cash repair will cost you up to 2 million coins (for a weapon with no charge at all). A combination of cash and tokens will cost you up to 200,000 coins and 20,000 dungeoneering tokens (for a weapon with no charge at all). These costs are halved for off-hand weapons.
Any Chaotic weapon costs 200,000 tokens, except the off-hand weapons which cost 100,000 tokens. The Chaotic Claws are enhanced Dragon Claws, requiring 5 chaotic spikes each, and the Chaotic Spear is an enhanced Zamorakian Spear, requiring 10 chaotic spikes.
|Off-hand chaotic rapier||Melee||-||-||-||Stab||490||1924||0||0||0||-||-||-|
|Off-hand chaotic longsword||Melee||-||-||-||Slash||490||1924||0||0||0||-||-||-|
|Off-hand chaotic claw||Melee||-||-||-||Slash||384||1924||0||0||0||-||-||-|
|Off-hand chaotic crossbow||Ranged||-||-||-||Bolt||-||1924||0||0||0||-||-||-|
The chaotic crossbow can fire bolts of all current levels.
The chaotic weapons and shields are the few rewards that you can actually get at its required level, seeing as 2,000,000 xp in a skill is level 80.
Members only. Dungeoneering shields start at 20% charge. A fully recharged dungeoneering shield will last 10 hours in combat before it cannot be used. Once these charges have been used up, the shield can be recharged, for a fee, by the rewards trader. To do so, right-click on him, and select 'Recharge' with the depleted shield in your inventory.
There are two methods of recharging: cash, or a combination of cash and dungeoneering tokens. A cash repair will cost you up to 2 million coins (for a shield with no charge at all). A combination of cash and tokens will cost you up to 200,000 coins and a number of dungeoneering tokens (for a shield with no charge at all).
Any shield costs 200,000 tokens.
Some rewards with the word "Chaotic" in their name can be combined with other items to create new weapons. 5 chaotic spikes are used with each dragon claw to create chaotic claws. 10 spikes are used with a Zamorakian spear or its lucky version to create the chaotic spear. Each spike costs 20,000 tokens.
Dungeoneering experience may also be purchased at the rate of 1 experience per 1 token. You may choose how many tokens you want to spend. Though this is not a good means of experience as 1 token is 10 experience gained in 1 dungeon.
One-time usage of skip any dungeoneering floorEdit
- Until an update on 21 April 2010, the prices of the items were much higher. After many requests to lower the prices from players, all items were lowered significantly. In a live Q and A, Mod Liono responded to a question regarding why the prices of rewards were lowered. "No, we did this because the token cost of the items was too high - it was calculated based on our first draft of the experience system, which changed dramatically before release. We neglected to then update the cost of reward items, and so rectified the issue with our changes."
- When entering the amount of experience you would like to receive, if 0 or m is entered, the game replies with "What's the point in that?"
- The RuneScape Game Guide used to list the Arcane stream necklace as requiring level 30 Dungeoneering to wear - this mistake has now been fixed.
- Originally, players believed the reward shields to soak 10% damage and 20% damage listed in the shield section above, as stated in the RuneScape Knowledge Base. It was confirmed by Mod Ash on 9 November 2010 that they soak 7% damage and 14% damage instead, again as above. This upset players that bought the shields for their original abilities.
- It would take a total of 2,675,000 Dungeoneering Tokens (Level 104) if a player decides to purchase one of each reward item.
- Three new rings, Eye of the Mage, Eye of the Warrior and Eye of the Ranger were originally planned, but were later scrapped.