- Replacing the group gatestone portal in the start room
- Repairing door frames to progress farther in the dungeon
- Fixing broken barrels that need to be pushed
- Repairing support beams to prevent rocks from falling
- Repairing broken bridges with carved keystones
- Building a bridge across a chasm from wooden planks
Construction can be increased by using an Artisan's potion in the dungeons. Using this potion, your Construction level will temporarily be increased so you can build things you normally wouldn't be able to at your level.
Start room hotspotEdit
Players can use their Construction skill in a dungeon to build useful items in the start room. Each item has a level requirement and most also require five logs and five bars. Players need to have a hammer in their inventory in order to build at the hotspot. Boosts (such as Artisan's potion) can be used when building at the hotspot. When the dungeon starts, a Group gatestone portal is already built on the hotspot. To build something else, choose the right click option "replace." Whenever an item is replaced, the old item is destroyed, so if, for example a prayer altar is made, it is advised not to replace it, as the cost of making another is expensive.
|Coin Cost (If buying materials from smuggler)||Materials|
|Group gatestone portal||1||0||0||None||Teleports player to the current location of the group gatestone with no cost in runes and no Magic level required.|
|Photo booth||1||0||0||None||Takes a forum picture of your avatar|
|Farming patch||25||9||11,500||Used to grow plants|
|Cooking range||50||13.5||51,750||5x Utuku branches and 5x Kratonite bar||Used to cook food with a burn rate lower than cooking on a regular fire, and greatly increases the time the logs stay lit.|
|Prayer Altar/Gilded Altar after Love Story||75||29.1||151,250||5x Bovistrangler branches and 5x Zephyrium bar||Used to regain prayer points. Restores points depending on Prayer level and dungeon size. Using bones on altar will earn you 4 times the experience as burying the bone.|
|Skillcape stand||99||0||225||1x Tangle gum branches||Displays your skillcape and allows you to do the Dungeoneering Skillcape emote.|
- The photo booth does not require anything to make and has no construction requirement, yet the skills interface in Construction says that you need level 5 Construction.
- The Photo booth skill guide icon is an Elena portrait. This is a quest item used in the Plague City quest and it can be hung in your Player-owned house.
- Interacting with the skillcape stand allows players to perform the Dungeoneering skillcape emote. If the player has 120 Dungeoneering, the cape and the emote would still be the level 99 version.