|Release||17 June 2002 (Update)|
|A dirty rat.|
|Equipment XP (2H/MH & Armour/OH)|
|1 / 1 / 0|
|4 ticks (2.4s)|
Dungeon rats are a type of rat found in caves, sewers and dungeons underneath the city of Ardougne.
A group of them play a key role in the Clock Tower quest, in which the player poisons their food trough, which causes them to attempt to escape by chewing away a railing, which allows the player to grab the white cog.
They are fairly easy foes to defeat, and don't give very much experience on death, As such, training on them is not recommended.
- Clock Tower Dungeon (level 11 and 18)
- Ardougne Sewers, in the section from Hazeel Cult. (level 18)
- Goblin Cave near Hemenster and the Fishing Guild (level 18)
|Raw rat meat||1||Uncommon||211|
- ^ Only dropped by the dungeon rats found in goblin cave.
- Universal drops are dropped by nearly every monster outside of Daemonheim.
- These drops are dropped alongside main drops.
|Key token||1||Rare||Not sold|
|Related||Quick guide • Transcript|