|Release||14 January 2013 (Update)|
|Stacks in bank||Yes|
|High alch||500,000 coins|
|Low alch||333,333 coins|
|Exchange||13,064,151 coins (info)|
|Examine||A rapier made from kalphite body parts.|
The drygore rapier is a rare drop from the Kalphite King. It requires level 90 Attack to wield and is the strongest rapier in RuneScape outside of Daemonheim. The rapier will degrade after 60,000 charges of combat (but loses 2 per hit, giving a minimum time of 5 hours of combat), but it can be fixed with 10,000 chitin scraps, at NPCs such as Bob in Lumbridge, or at an armour stand in a player-owned house.
Currently, a full repair costs:
- Chitin scraps bought on the Grand Exchange: 1,020,000
- Repair NPCs: 3,000,000
- Armour stand at 99 Smithing with a Smithing Cape: 1,500,000
The Smithing level at which the cost is equal is 132; thus, using chitin is cheaper for level 131 Smithing and lower, and using an armour stand is cheaper for level 133 Smithing and higher.
Together with the Drygore longsword and Drygore mace, this weapon is the strongest main hand melee weapon to be found in-game in terms of damage per second, outside of Daemonheim. Upon death from a PvP activity, Drygore weaponry will completely degrade before being dropped.
When received with CoinShare active, the Drygore rapier will be dropped as 120 Drygore rapier shards split evenly among the players and sent directly to their banks. 120 shards can be combined to create this item.
|Armour||0||PvM: 0%||PvP: 0%|
|Life points||0||Style bonuses|
Interval: 3.0 seconds
|[FAQ] • [doc]|
The base repair cost of the Drygore rapier is 3,000,000 coins. It can be repaired by:
- Bob - the axe seller in Lumbridge
- Tindel Marchant - the weapon and armour repairman at Port Khazard
- Dunstan - the smith in Burthorpe
- Squire - in the workshop area of the Void Knights' Outpost
template = Calculator:Template/Smithing/Armour stand form = repairForm result = repairResult param = level|Smithing level (1-105)|1|int|1-105 param = cost|cost|3000000|hidden|
|The result will appear here when you submit the form.|
- This list was created dynamically. For help, see the FAQ.
- To force an update of this list, click here.
- For an exhaustive list of all known sources for this item, see here.
|Item quantity required||1|
|Base junk chance||0.0%|
|5 × Rumbling components||100%|