|Release||14 January 2013 (Update)|
|Stacks in bank||Yes|
|High alch||500,000 coins|
|Low alch||333,333 coins|
|Exchange||15,138,367 coins (info)|
|Examine||A mace created using kalphite body parts.|
The drygore mace is a rare drop from the Kalphite King. It requires level 90 Attack to wield and is the strongest mace in RuneScape. The mace will degrade after 60,000 charges of combat (but loses 2 per hit, giving a minimum time of 5 hours of combat).
Alternative methods of repair are listed below.
Together with the drygore longsword and the drygore rapier, the drygore mace is amongst the strongest weapons to be found in-game in terms of damage per second, outside of Daemonheim. Upon death from a PvP activity, drygore weaponry will completely degrade before being dropped.
When received with CoinShare active, the Drygore mace will be dropped as 120 Drygore mace shards split evenly among the players and sent directly to their banks. 120 shards can be combined to create this item.
|Armour||0||PvM: 0%||PvP: 0%|
|Life points||0||Style bonuses|
Interval: 2.4 seconds
|[FAQ] • [doc]|
The base repair cost of the Drygore mace is 3,000,000 coins. It can be repaired by:
- Bob - the axe seller in Lumbridge
- Tindel Marchant - the weapon and armour repairman at Port Khazard
- Dunstan - the smith in Burthorpe
- Squire - in the workshop area of the Void Knights' Outpost
template = Calculator:Template/Smithing/Armour stand form = repairForm result = repairResult param = level|Smithing level (1-105)|1|int|1-105 param = cost|cost|3000000|hidden|
|The result will appear here when you submit the form.|
- This list was created dynamically. For help, see the FAQ.
- To force an update of this list, click here.
- For an exhaustive list of all known sources for this item, see here.
|Item quantity required||1|
|Base junk chance||0.0%|
|5 × Rumbling components||100%|
- Prior to the release of the Dragon rider body and amulet, the drygore mace had the highest Prayer bonus of any item.
- Despite being a mace, its sound effects for using Fury are those of a non-crushing weapon.
Main-hand crush weapons