- This weapon has an off-hand variant.
|Release date||14 January 2013 (Update)|
|High Alch||500,000 coins|
|Low Alch||333,333 coins|
|Store price||Not sold|
|Exchange price||55,322,862 coins (info)|
|Examine|| • A mace created using kalphite body parts. |
• A broken mace created using kalphite body parts.
The drygore mace is the strongest mace in RuneScape. It is a rare drop from the Kalphite King. It requires the player to have level 90 Attack to be wielded. The mace will, like chaotic weapons, degrade after 10 hours of combat, but it can be fixed with 10,000 chitin scraps, at NPCs such as Bob in Lumbridge, or at an armour stand in a Player-owned House.
Currently, a full repair costs:
- Chitin scraps via grand exchange 2,060,000
- Bob 3,000,000
- Armour repair stand 1,500,000 at 99 Smithing with a Smithing Cape
When using chitin scraps to recharge the weapon, the mace has a cost of approximately 137.33 coins per attack. If the weapon is recharged using money at an NPC, it has a cost of 200 coins per attack, and at an Armour stand in a player-owned House, it has a cost of 100 coins per attack at 99 Smithing with a Smithing Cape (assuming one is using the mace constantly).
Together with the drygore longsword and the drygore rapier, the drygore mace is amongst the strongest weapons to be found in-game in terms of damage per second, outside of Daemonheim. Upon death from a PvP activity, drygore weaponry will completely degrade before being dropped.
When received with CoinShare active, the Drygore mace will be dropped as 120 Drygore mace shards split evenly among the players and sent directly to their banks. 120 shards can be combined to create this item.
A player wielding a Drygore mace
|[view] • [talk]|
Dropping monsters Edit
Monster Combat level Quantity Rarity Kalphite King 2500 1 Rare
- On the day of release, the drygore main-hand weapons were set at 500,000,000 coins, whereas the off-hand counterparts were set to 300,000,000 coins. The wilderness value had an equivalent value until an update of about 10 June 2013.
- When sheathed, the mace appears much smaller than normal. In a combat stance/unsheathed, the mace is at its regular size.
- Prior to the release of the Dragon rider body and amulet, the drygore mace had the highest Prayer bonus of any item.
- Despite being a mace, it's sound effects for using Fury are that of a non-crushing weapon.