|Release||14 January 2013 (Update)|
|Stacks in bank||Yes|
|High alch||500,000 coins|
|Low alch||333,333 coins|
|Exchange||20,484,912 coins (info)|
|A longsword created using kalphite body parts.|
The drygore longsword is a rare drop from the Kalphite King. It requires level 90 Attack to wield and is the strongest longsword in RuneScape outside of Daemonheim. The longsword will degrade after 60,000 charges of combat (but loses 2 per hit, giving a minimum time of 5 hours of combat), but it can be fixed with 10,000 chitin scraps, at NPCs such as Bob in Lumbridge, or at an armour stand in a player-owned house.
Currently, a full repair costs:
- Chitin scraps bought on the Grand Exchange: 1,310,000
- Repair NPCs: 3,000,000
- Armour stand at 99 Smithing with a Smithing Cape: 1,500,000
The Smithing level at which the cost is equal is 112.7; thus, using chitin is cheaper for level 112 Smithing and lower, and using an armour stand is cheaper for level 113 Smithing and higher.
Together with the drygore mace and the drygore rapier, the drygore longsword is the strongest melee weapon to be found in-game in terms of damage per second, outside Daemonheim. Upon death from a PvP activity, drygore weaponry will completely degrade before being dropped.
When received with CoinShare active, the Drygore longsword will be dropped as 120 drygore longsword shards split evenly among the players and sent directly to their banks. 120 shards can be combined to create this item.
Interval: 3.0 seconds
|[view] • [talk]|
The base repair cost of the Drygore longsword is 3,000,000. It can be repaired by:
- Bob - the axe seller in Lumbridge
- Tindel Marchant - the weapon and armour repairman at Port Khazard
- Dunstan - the smith in Burthorpe
- Squire - in the workshop area of the Void Knights' Outpost
template = Calculator:Template/Smithing/Armour stand form = repairForm result = repairResult param = level|Smithing level (1-105)|1|int|1-105 param = cost|cost|3000000|hidden|
|The result will appear here when you submit the form.|
- For an exhaustive list of all known sources for this item, see here.
- Drygore longsword (shadow)
- Drygore longsword (third age)
- Drygore longsword (barrows)
- Drygore longsword (blood)
|Item quantity required||1|
|Base junk chance||0.0%|
|5 × Rumbling components|