Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
|Release||27 February 2002 (Update)|
|High alch||18 coins|
|Low alch||12 coins|
|On death||Always kept outside Wild|
|Exchange||51 coins (info)|
|Examine||Keeps a druid's knees nice and warm.|
|Armour||0||PvM: 0%||PvP: 0%|
|Life points||0||Style bonuses|
|[FAQ] • [doc]|
- This list was created dynamically. For help, see the FAQ.
- To force an update of this list, click here.
- For an exhaustive list of all known sources for this item, see here.
|Item quantity required||1|
|Base junk chance||98.9%|
- When the druids and Taverley as a whole were first graphically updated, the druid robes themselves did not receive a graphical update, nor were they updated when the Troll Warzone update was released.
- With the release of the Troll Warzone update on 31 January 2012, druid's robes were unintentionally discontinued, as the druids and druidesses in Taverley were made unattackable. Jagex eventually fixed this oversight by making chaos druids drop them instead.
- Druid's robes were once popular among players as they were originally the only white robes available. However, with the release of the Tourist Trap quest, their popularity dropped as the desert robes released with the quest were identical in appearance and are easier to obtain. The desert robes have since been graphically updated and are no longer identical.