Driftwood is a level 92 Firemaking resource that can be burned for 454 Firemaking experience, and 563.5 Firemaking experience on bonfires. Driftwood can be found on the Uncharted Isles on the ground. They may be sold to the Junk of One Cyclops shop on Cyclosis for 5 chimes each, or to the Bamboo Market 101 shop on Waiko for 1 chime each.
Five pieces of driftwood are required as part of the Flag Fall miniquest. Ten additional pieces are also required for the Jed Hunter miniquest. They are also needed to light braziers for contracts.
- This list was created dynamically. For help, see the FAQ.
- To force an update of this list, click here.
- For an exhaustive list of all known sources for this item, see here.
With level 95 Divination, players may transmute 2 driftwood into a sliced mushroom, consuming 2 ancestral energies and granting 22.6 Divination experience. If selling the transmuted mushrooms to the Sweet Goods shop on Cyclosis, this would produce a gross profit of -1 chimes.
| Level || Initial resource || Value || Energy || Result || Profit|| Exp
|95 || 2 Driftwood || 10 ||2 ||1 Sliced mushrooms || -1 || 22.6
Sliced mushrooms are used in making profitable Shark soup.
- ^ Assumes highest sell-to-store value
- The examine text of a fire lit from driftwood originally identified it as a willow log fire. This was changed with the update on 1 August 2016. Afterwards, it is identified as a log fire.
- Before 24 July 2017, driftwood could not be added to a permanent bonfire.