|Start point||fallen man inside the small cave in the Lunar Isle Mine.|
|Member requirement||Members only|
|Official length||Short to Medium|
|Requirements||The below skill requirements are not boostable.
|Items required||Items from the tool belt are not listed unless they do not work or are not automatically added.
|Enemies to defeat|
A helping handEdit
- Enter the mine in the north-east area of Lunar Isle.
- Crawl-through the cave entrance (quest minimap icon).
- Talk to the fallen man (close the interface when it appears).
- Feed him 4 food while cycling through your different foods.
- Talk to him again.
- Feed him 4 more food as before.
Raising his spirit
|Answer #1||Answer #2|
|You seem like a nice guy.||Just being honest.|
|When we get out of here I'll buy you a drink!||Whatever and wherever you want - my treat.|
|I'm very impressed you managed to get into this cave.||I would have given up personally.|
|You'll survive this easily.||Think of all the places you can visit when you get out!|
|What are you going to do when you get out of here?||That's up to you. You could travel with me!|
|It's a good thing you have me to look after you.||Not that I'm bragging or anything.|
|Not long now and you'll be back on your feet!||On whether you mind me helping you further.|
|You're sounding much better.||If you need anything, just let me know.|
|It's quite cozy in here.||The perfect environment for getting back on your feet!|
|You're very safe in this little cave.||The suqah will never fit through that tunnel.|
|Just don't worry.||Of course.|
|You're looking better now.||Well, you look and sound more lively.|
|Are you looking forward to getting out?||That's the spirit!|
|Tell me a bit about yourself.||Fishing!|
- Talk to him and raise his spirit as before.
- Feed him 6 more food.
- Talk to him and raise his spirit once again.
- Raise his health and spirit to full.
- Talk to 'Bird's-Eye' Jack in the bank.
- Select the following equipment:
- Return and talk to Cyrisus for a cutscene.
- Talk to the Oneiromancer at the astral altar for a dream vial.
- (Optional) Change your spellbook as necessary if you wish to use magic in the final fight.
- Fill the vial with water, add a goutweed.
- Use an astral rune on an anvil (there's one on Lunar Isle), then grind the shards. Add it to the potion.
- Prepare for 4 fights (below level 100). Prayers and emergency teleports won't work. Neither will familiars.
- Light the Ceremonial Brazier in the long hall building, near the lodestone.
- Talk to Cyrisus.
- During the fight, you can leave at any time by using the pedestal.
- Return to the Oneiromancer.
- Quest complete!
- 2 quest points
- 15,000 experience
- 10,000 experience
- A dreamy lamp, which will give you 15,000 experience in a combat skill from the following - Strength, Ranged, Magic, Constitution, or Defence
- 8 new spells added to the Lunar spellbook:
- Access to the 'Random' option on NPC Contact
- 2 Treasure Hunter keys and 2 Hearts of Ice
- Music unlocked
- Down and Out - upon entering the cave with Cyrisus
- On the Up - during the cutscene when Cyrisus stands up
|Part 7 of the Fremennik quest series|
|Miscellaneous||Quick guide • Transcript|