|Release date||15 May 2007 (Update)|
Click animation for full size
Dream is a Lunar spell that causes the caster to fall asleep and hastens the rate at which life points naturally regenerate by 10 times the normal amount; 10 life points will regenerate every 6 seconds, or 100 life points per minute. Dream's effect will end if the caster performs actions such as trading, moving, logging out, attacking or being attacked, or using items. Additionally, it will end once the caster reaches full health. Chatting and changing armour, however, will not disrupt the spell and can be used without consequence. Use of this spell does not prevent automatic logout after five minutes of inactivity.
Dream stacks additively, rather than multiplicatively, with other regenerative effects such as Rapid Heal and the Regen bracelet. For example, a player who casts Dream with Rapid Heal on will regenerate 120 life points per minute (100 life points per minute from Dream plus 20 life points per minute from Rapid Heal).
- Before an update on July 4th, 2016, Dream's healing rate had not been updated since the Evolution of Combat, meaning that simply resting would result in significantly faster healing than Dream provides.
- Dream cannot be cast at full health; attempting to do so yields the message "You have no need to cast this spell since your life points are already full."
- Unlike the resting feature, Dream may be cast while poisoned.
- Since the addition of detailed faces into the game, a player will still have their eyes open while casting this spell.
- The Z's appear to be coming out as if the player was standing, they should be much lower to around about the player's head level while they're resting.