Click animation for full size
Please note that all numbers given for the stacking of effects with the Dream spell are based on mathematical principles and not necessarily accurate with game mechanics.
Dream is a Lunar spell that causes the caster to fall asleep and quintuples (x5) the rate at which life points naturally regenerate. 10 life points will regenerate every 12 seconds, or 50 life points per minute. Similar to the Regen Bracelet's effect, Dream's effect will end if the caster does anything except chat, including trade, moving, logging out, attacking or being attacked, or using items (You can change your armour while dreaming). Additionally, Dream's effect ends once the caster reaches full health.
Dream stacks additively, rather than multiplicatively, with other regenerative effects such as Rapid Heal and the regen bracelet. For example, a player who casts Dream with Rapid Heal on will regenerate 70 life points per minute (50 life points per minute from Dream plus 20 life points per minute from Rapid Heal).
Use of this spell does not prevent automatic logout after five minutes of inactivity.
In comparison to Rocktails which heal 1860 health, Dream is nearly 5 times cheaper however takes 4.6 times longer.
Dream costs 981 coins for each cast.
- Currently, Dream's healing rate appears to have not been updated since the Evolution of Combat, meaning that simply resting will result in significantly faster healing than Dream provides. For example, Dream may take as long as a full minute to heal around 100 lifepoints, whereas resting can restore several hundred over the course of around 15 seconds.
- Dream cannot be cast at full health; attempting to do so yields the message "You have no need to cast this spell since your life points are already full."
- Unlike the resting feature, Dream may be cast while poisoned.
- Since the addition of detailed faces into the game, a player will still have their eyes open while casting this spell.
- The z's appear to be coming out as if the player was standing, they should be much lower to around about the players head level while they're resting.