Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
|Release||27 February 2002 (Update)|
|High alch||10,575 coins|
|Low alch||7,050 coins|
|Exchange||9,946 coins (info)|
|Examine||I wonder if I can get this enchanted.|
The dragonstone amulet is made by using a gold bar, a dragonstone, and an amulet mould on a furnace, producing an unstrung dragonstone amulet. This is a members-only item. Making it requires level 80 Crafting and grants 150 experience. The amulet must be strung, either by using a ball of wool on it or by casting the Lunar spell String Jewellery, before it can be worn or enchanted. Stringing the amulet provides 4 Crafting experience.
|Armour||0||PvM: 0%||PvP: 0%|
|Life points||0||Style bonuses|
|[FAQ] • [doc]|
Dropping monsters Edit
- For an exhaustive list of all known sources for this item, see here.
|Dragon impling||N/A (hunter)||2–3||Rare|
|Kingly impling||N/A (hunter)||3 (noted)||Common|
|Item quantity required||1|
|Base junk chance||2.3%|
- In RuneScape Classic, the Amulet of glory itself was called "Dragonstone amulet".
- When enchanting the amulet it appears to be yellow, not the usual purple.
- Before 21 January 2014, this item was called dragonstone ammy.
- After the quest Gunnar's Ground, you can engrave Dororan's dragonstone amulet if you have 72 Crafting.