The Dragonstone ammy is made by using a gold bar, a dragonstone, and an amulet mould on a furnace. This is a members-only item. It requires level 80 Crafting and provides 150 experience when made. The amulet must be strung by using a ball of wool or the String Jewellery spell from the Lunar spellbook before being worn or enchanted. Stringing provides 4 Crafting experience.
Grum's Gold Exchange in Port Sarim doesn't buy or sell dragonstone rings, necklaces, or amulets.
The dragon amulet can be enchanted into an Amulet of glory by members through the use of the Enchant Level 5 Jewellery spell.
||2–3 (noted) (hunter)
||3 (noted) (hunter)
- In RuneScape Classic, the Amulet of glory itself was called "Dragonstone amulet".
- When enchanting the amulet it appears to be yellow, not the usual purple.
- Unlike other amulets, this item's official name uses the slang term "ammy", although JaGex have used this before, such as in mith crossbow being the official name for a "mithril crossbow.".
- After the quest Gunnar's Ground, you can engrave Dororan's dragonstone amulet if you have 72 Crafting.
- ^ http://services.runescape.com/m=itemdb_rs/viewitem.ws?obj=1702 slang term used in official GE page