Not to be confused with Dragon staff.
|Release||2 October 2013 (Update)|
|High alch||120,000 coins|
|Low alch||80,000 coins|
|Exchange||197,844 coins (info)|
|Examine||It's an extremely magical stick.|
It is worth noting that the Toktz-mej-tal has the same level and stats, plus a prayer bonus, all without any quest requirements. It is also significantly cheaper.
|Armour||0||PvM: 0%||PvP: 0%|
|Life points||0||Style bonuses|
|[FAQ] • [doc]|
- This list was created dynamically. For help, see the FAQ.
- To force an update of this list, click here.
|Quality Weapons Shop||200,000||Coins||10||Yes|
|Item quantity required||1|
|Base junk chance||34.0%|
- It is the second magic weapon made of standard metal. Typically ranged and melee weapons have bronze to dragon gear in increments of 10 levels. Magic, however, does not. There are no bronze to rune magic weapons (except white).
- If players speak to the Drunken Dwarf in Keldagrim with it equipped, he will realise that the pink dragons he saw were actually dragon battlestaves.
- Hreidmar uses one of these during the fight with him in Birthright of the Dwarves.
|Dyed noxious staff||
|Dyed Staff of Sliske||
|Staff of light||
|Enhanced ancient staff||