|Release||11 June 2007 (Update)|
|High alch||480 coins|
|Low alch||320 coins|
|Exchange||239 coins (info)|
|Examine||An arrow made using a dragon's talon.|
Dragon arrows are the fourth strongest arrows behind dark arrows, wild arrows, and araxyte arrows. They require an elder bow, dark bow, or Noxious bow to use. Dragon arrows were released on 11 June 2007 along with the Impetuous Impulses minigame. The only types of implings that carry the dragon arrowheads are the Dragon impling and Kingly impling, which are both rare and hard to catch, requiring at least Hunter levels 83 and 91 respectively. The dragon arrowheads can also be obtained from Throwing muspah, Bladed muspah, and Force muspah. Fletching dragon arrows requires level 90 Fletching. Fletching a set of 15 dragon arrows yields 225 fletching experience.
These arrows are rarely used by players with the required Ranged level, as they are expensive compared to other arrows and their only usefulness is for the dark bow's special ability, which allows them to deal two hits with triple rather then double damage. Even then, dark arrows are cheaper, stronger and have the same effect as dragon arrows.
|Accuracy||-||-||PvM: 0%||PvP: 0%|
|[FAQ] • [doc]|
- This list was created dynamically. For help, see the FAQ.
- To force an update of this list, click here.
- For an exhaustive list of all known sources for this item, see here.
|Item quantity required||50|
|Base junk chance||67.0%|
- According to the in-game Ranged skill guide, dragon arrows can be used with the Guthix, Saradomin and Zamorak bows. (Elite clue scroll rewards). However, dragon arrows cannot be used with these bows. This mistake is likely because the Guthix, Saradomin and Zamorak arrows have the same maximum Ranged Strength bonus as dragon arrows.
- The Grand Exchange information incorrectly states that these arrows can only be used with a dark bow, which was the case before the release of Elder Trees and their associated bows.
- Many players thought that the arrowheads could be acquired by killing dragons, because of the examine option. Furthermore, these and dragon darts are not red in colour and are not precisely dragon items.