|Release||22 July 2013 (Update)|
|Destroy||You can get a replacement token after you speak to the Saradominist preacher in the Lumbridge crater.|
|On death||Always kept outside Wild|
|A dragon metal token from Zamorak. |
-Moderate divine tear bonus.
-Moderate damage reduction from Saradominst forces.
-Moderate damage increase against Saradominst forces.
The Dragon Zamorakian token is the highest tier Zamorakian token, received after earning 10,500 Renown. It is a pocket slot equipable item obtained from the Zamorakian recruitment officer when joining the Zamorak forces in the Battle of Lumbridge. It enables the player to purchase several items from the Zamorakian quartermaster, using Renown. It cannot be upgraded any further, and provides bonuses equivalent to double that of a Runite Zamorakian token. This item provides protection in the God Wars Dungeon, and will make bandits aggressive.
When lost, it can be reclaimed from the Saradominist preacher that is in the centre of the crater.
It provides the following bonuses:
- Increases the amount of divine tears dropped (1 in 5 chance).
- Reduces the damage the player received from enemy units by 9.75%.
- Increases damage to enemy units by 10.25%.
- The experience modifier of this token for skilling in the battle crater is 2.4.
The token also comes with an emote (players must have the token equipped to do the emote).
|Accuracy||-||-||PvM: 0%||PvP: 0%|
|[FAQ] • [doc]|
- On 2 September 2013, the start of the seventh week of the battle, the experience modifier of the Dragon token was increased from 2.0 to 2.2. It was again increased to 2.4 on 23 September 2013, at the start of the tenth week.