|Start point||Guildmaster, located inside the Champions' Guild.|
|Member requirement||Free to play|
|Length||Long (30 - 90 mins)|
|Items required||Items from the tool belt are not listed unless they do not work or are not automatically added.
|Enemies to defeat|
- Talk to the Guildmaster in the Champions' Guild. (2)
- Talk to Oziach in the house north of the Edgeville lodestone. (1, 1, 1, 1)
- Go back to the Guildmaster and talk about the map pieces to get the key, about protection against dragon breath, and about buying a boat.
Obtaining the map partsEdit
First map partEdit
- Items needed: Maze key
Items recommended: Food and combat equipment
- Go to Melzar's Maze, south of the Crafting Guild.
- Enter by using the maze key on the door.
- Kill the small zombie rat with the long tail, pick up the red key and use it on the north-west door, then go up the ladder.
- Kill the thin hooded ghost with the patterned robe to receive the orange key, go through the door second from the north and climb the ladder.
- Kill the skeleton with the small round shield and pick up the yellow key. Use the key on the south-west door and climb down until you get to the zombies.
- Kill the zombies. One of them will drop a blue key. Pass through the blue door.
- Kill Melzar the Mad, pick up the magenta key and pass through the magenta coloured door.
- Kill the lesser demon, pick up the green key, and go through the green door.
- Open the chest and take the map part. Climb the ladder and exit the building through the entrance.
Second map partEdit
- Talk to the Oracle on Ice Mountain.
- Travel down into the Dwarven Mine. Find the room with a sealed door in the north-eastern area of the mine and use all the items on the "Magic door".
- Open the chest inside to find the second map part.
Third map partEdit
- Items needed: Either 10,000 coins, or a halberd, Ranged, or Magic weapon
- Head to Port Sarim Jail and talk to Wormbrain.
- There are two ways to obtain the third map part:
- Talk to Wormbrain and pay him 10,000 coins for the map part.
- Kill Wormbrain and use the loot interface to get the map part.
- Use a map part on any one of the other parts to form the complete Crandor map.
Obtaining an anti-dragon shieldEdit
Obtaining a shipEdit
- Ask the Guildmaster in the Champions' Guild about the boat and the captain of the ship.
- In Port Sarim, buy the ship Lady Lumbridge from Klarense.
- Repair the damaged parts of the ship.
- Go to Draynor Village and talk to Ned. (2, 1)
- Items needed: Food, combat equipment, anti-dragon shield, and a teleport
- Board your ship and talk to Ned. Tell him you're ready to sail to Crandor Isle.
- After crashing on the island, make your way to the peak and take the stairs into the heart of the island.
- Move past the skeletons until you see Elvarg behind a short wall of spikes protruding from the ground on the east.
- Climb over it and kill Elvarg.