|Release||22 July 2013 (Update)|
|Destroy||You can get a replacement token after you speak to the Saradominist preacher in the Lumbridge crater.|
|On death||Always kept outside Wild|
|Examine||A dragon metal token from Saradomin |
-Moderate divine tear bonus.
-Moderate damage reduction from Zamorakian forces.
-Moderate damage increase against Zamorakian forces.
The Dragon Saradominist token is the highest tier Saradominist token, received after earning 10,500 Renown. It is a pocket slot equipable item obtained from the Saradominist recruitment officer when joining the Saradomin forces in the Battle of Lumbridge. Its main purpose was to enable the player to purchase several items from the Saradominist quartermaster, using Renown. It also cannot be upgraded any further. This item provides protection in the God Wars Dungeon from Saradomin's forces and it will make bandits aggressive.
Once equipped, the token allows the player to perform an emote and to teleport to the Lumbridge Crater 10 times per day. The teleport works up to level 30 Wilderness.
The token provided the following bonuses for players participating in the Battle of Lumbridge World Event:
- Increases the amount of divine tears dropped (1 in 5 chance).
- Reduced the damage the player received from enemy units by 9.75%.
- Increased damage to enemy units by 10.25%.
- The experience modifier of this token for skilling in the battle crater was 2.4.
|Accuracy||-||-||PvM: 0%||PvP: 0%|
|[FAQ] • [doc]|
- On 2 September 2013, the start of the 7th week of the battle, the experience modifier of the Dragon token was increased from 2.0 to 2.2. It was again increased to 2.4 on 23 September 2013, at the start of the 10th week.