Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
|Release||5 December 2006 (Update)|
|He's playing both sides!|
|Equipment XP (2H/MH & Armour/OH)|
|19 / 12 / 6|
|5 ticks (3.0s)|
- Hard emote clues all around the world. Wilderness double agents have a combat level of 77, while anywhere outside the wilderness they will be level 98.
Strengths and weaknessesEdit
He uses only melee in combat, and can deal moderate damage with consistent accuracy. He also has high defence, especially against melee and ranged attacks. He is weak to Air spells, so bringing air runes and a magic weapon (the polypore staff is very effective) and quickly stunning him will prevent him from being able to reach the player. It is also a good idea to turn on the Protect from Melee prayer immediately before fighting him to reduce his damage output.
His defence against ranged and melee is extremely high, and it will be difficult to land many hits unless very high levelled weapons are used. Magic is highly recommended, so bringing the strongest staff or wand available and using a strong air spell such as Air Surge or Smoke Barrage will make short work of him.
Tips for killingEdit
As soon as he appears, use Impact with your mage weapon or polypore staff equipped. If that fails, try to bind or freeze him. Before landing the killing blow, you may wish to follow the clue scroll's directions; that way, when you kill the double agent, you won't have to use the emote again to summon him. On the other hand, it may still be a better idea to wait until after he's dead if the clue requires you to wear ranged or melee equipment, as they may subtract from your magic offence, and you will need every bit of accuracy when facing him.
If the double agent is killed while you are wearing the equipment you are instructed to wear for the clue, Uri will immediately appear after the Double agent dies.
- Universal drops are dropped by nearly every monster outside of Daemonheim.
- These drops are dropped alongside main drops.
|Key token||1||Rare||Not sold|
- If a player has auto retaliate turned on, they will occasionally run northwards after killing a double agent.
- The double agent saying "I expect you to die!" is a reference to the 007 film Goldfinger, in which Bond asks "Do you expect me to talk?", to which Goldfinger's reply is "No, Mr. Bond, I expect you to die!"
- When the double agent was first released, it was possible for players to do the same emote, multiple times, resulting in a mass of Uris spawning.
- If another player attempts to attack the double agent, a message will appear: "It's not after you..."
- The double agent, along with the Guthix wizard, Saradomin wizard, and Zamorak wizard were some of the NPCs to not receive a life point and damage increase with the Evolution of Combat until a hidden update on 4 December 2012.
- If you are doing the Odd Old Man's wish list after the Rag and Bone Man quest, he may drop a rat bone.