Thieving from the Dorgesh-Kaan Average Chest requires 52 Thieving, and gives 200 experience for looting it. To open it, a lockpick is required. The chest's loot will respawn once every 210 seconds. If players are trying to loot the chests for charms, it is suggested that they thieve from chests that are not located in Zanik's House or Oldak's House, as there is a lesser chance of obtaining charms from those two locations.
There are multiple ways of accessing Dorgesh-Kaan, although compared to other cities, it is in a bad position with poor access.
- Players may walk from the Dorgeshuun Mines. The city can be accessed from Lumbridge by selecting the follow option on Kazgar, who is near the castle basement.
- The city can be accessed from the Kalphite Lair through the Dorgesh-Kaan South Dungeon to the south of the city, although a light source is required.
- There is a fairy ring in the dungeon to the south with the code A-J-Q. This may only be used if players have completed Fairytale II - Cure a Queen up to the point where the fairy ring network is unlocked. A light source is needed in the dungeon.
- The Dorgesh-Kaan - Keldagrim Train System may be used to travel to Dorgesh-Kaan from Keldagrim by rail (after Another Slice of H.A.M.), and vise-versa. The tickets are free; a player only needs to wait less than a minute in the carriage for the departure. The train station is located on the first floor, in the south-west corner of the city.
- A player may use a dorgesh-kaan sphere, obtained from Oldak, for a one-click teleport to the city. Other moving-over-distance spheres are available from Oldak, so long as the player has molten glass and 2 law runes.
- From the Grand Exchange, it is easiest to take the trapdoor-minecart to Keldagrim, then take the train to Dorgesh-Kaan (after Another Slice of H.A.M.).
Item Quantity Rarity GE Market Price Coins Common Not sold Oil lantern (oil) 1 Common 681 Bullseye lantern 1 Common 978 Mining helmet 1 Common 582 Frog-leather chaps 1 Rare 624 Frog-leather body 1 Rare 1,295 Cave goblin wire 1 Common 937 Earth talisman 1 Very rare 822 Dorgesh-kaan sphere 1 Very rare Not sold Fire talisman 1 Very rare 1,876 Clue scroll (easy) 1 Rare Not sold H.a.m. robe 1 Rare 105 Bone dagger 1 Rare 2,306
Item Quantity Rarity GE Market Price Rope 1 98 Bone bolts 6 Dorgeshuun c'bow 1 998 Bone dagger 1 2,306 Clue scroll (easy) 1 Not sold H.a.m. robe 1 Common 105 Spade 1 137 Bucket 1 34 Hammer 1 68 Newcomer map 1 123 Big bones 1 433 Mining helmet 1 582 Bones 1 93
This drop table is incomplete.
Charm rates (including Oldak's and Zanik's houses)Edit
- Represents 90% confidence range, based on a sample of 931 kills.
1 charm is dropped at a time.
- Please add to the log (only if 50 or more creatures killed).
When training, running is essential. As you loot chests, you will gain items that add to your weight. It is suggested to wear a weight-reducing equipment. An alternative would be to rest when your energy becomes low. High-levelled agility players might find that they never run out of run energy. Approximate xp per hour is 5800 to 6200.