|Release date||20 March 2007 (Update)|
|Examine||A stone chest.|
Thieving from the Dorgesh-Kaan Average Chest requires 52 Thieving, and gives 200 experience for looting it. To open it, a lockpick is required. The chest's loot will respawn once every 210 seconds. If players are trying to loot the chests for charms, it is suggested that they thieve from chests that are not located in Zanik's House or Oldak's House, as there is a lesser chance of obtaining charms from those two locations.
There are multiple ways of accessing Dorgesh-Kaan, although compared to other cities, it is in a bad position with poor access.
- Players may walk from the Dorgeshuun Mines. The city can be accessed from Lumbridge by selecting the follow option on Kazgar, who is near the castle basement.
- The city can be accessed from the Kalphite Lair through the Dorgesh-Kaan South Dungeon to the south of the city, although a light source is required.
- There is a fairy ring in the dungeon to the south with the code A-J-Q. This may only be used if players have completed Fairytale II - Cure a Queen up to the point where the fairy ring network is unlocked. A light source is needed in the dungeon.
- The Dorgesh-Kaan - Keldagrim Train System may be used to travel to Dorgesh-Kaan from Keldagrim by rail (after Another Slice of H.A.M.), and vise-versa. The tickets are free; a player only needs to wait less than a minute in the carriage for the departure. The train station is located on the first floor, in the south-west corner of the city.
- A player may use a dorgesh-kaan sphere, obtained from Oldak, for a one-click teleport to the city. Other moving-over-distance spheres are available from Oldak, so long as the player has molten glass and 2 law runes.
- From the Grand Exchange, it is easiest to take the trapdoor-minecart to Keldagrim, then take the train to Dorgesh-Kaan (after Another Slice of H.A.M.).
|Oil lantern (oil)||1||Common||2,530|
|Bullseye lantern (oil)||1||Common||3,092|
|Cave goblin wire||1||Common||1,908|
|Earth talisman||1||Very rare||1,701|
|Dorgesh-kaan sphere||1||Very rare||Not sold|
|Fire talisman||1||Very rare||1,433|
|Clue scroll (easy)||1||Rare||Not sold|
|Clue scroll (easy)||1||Unknown||Not sold|
This drop table is incomplete.
|Empty light orb||Unknown||Unknown||Not sold|
Charm rates (including Oldak's and Zanik's houses)Edit
|Represents a 90% confidence range based on a sample of 931 kills.|
1 charm is dropped at a time.