|Release date||20 March 2007 (Update)|
|Examine||A stone chest.|
Thieving from the Dorgesh-Kaan Average Chest requires 52 Thieving, and gives 200 experience for looting it. To open it, a lockpick is required. The chest's loot will respawn once every 210 seconds. If players are trying to loot the chests for charms, it is suggested that they thieve from chests that are not located in Zanik's House or Oldak's House, as there is a lesser chance of obtaining charms from those two locations.
There are multiple ways of accessing Dorgesh-Kaan.
- Players may enter the crack in the eastern wall of the cellar of Lumbridge Castle, through which Kazgar waits to lead players through the Dorgesh-Kaan mine. The entrance to Dorgesh-Kaan is just to the southeast of where Kazgar leaves the player. To follow Kazgar through the mines, the player is required to bring a light source.
- The city can be accessed from the Kalphite Hive through the Dorgesh-Kaan South Dungeon to the south of the city, although a light source is required.
- There is a fairy ring in the dungeon to the south with the code A-J-Q. This may only be used if players have completed Fairytale II - Cure a Queen up to the point where the fairy ring network is unlocked. A light source is needed in the dungeon.
- The Dorgesh-Kaan–Keldagrim train system may be used to travel to Dorgesh-Kaan from Keldagrim by rail (after Another Slice of H.A.M.), and vise-versa. The tickets are free; a player only needs to wait less than a minute in the carriage for the departure. The train station is located on the 1stUK], in the south-west corner of the city. floor[
- A player may use a dorgesh-kaan sphere, obtained from Oldak by giving him molten glass and 2 law runes, for a one-click teleport to the city.
|Oil lantern (oil)||1||Common||2,197|
|Bullseye lantern (oil)||1||Common||3,761|
|Cave goblin wire||1||Common||2,508|
|Earth talisman||1||Very rare||1,719|
|Dorgesh-kaan sphere||1||Very rare||Not sold|
|Fire talisman||1||Very rare||1,398|
|Clue scroll (easy)||1||Rare||Not sold|
|Clue scroll (easy)||1||Unknown||Not sold|
This drop table is incomplete.
|Empty light orb||Unknown||Unknown||Not sold|
|Dorgesh-kaan sphere||1||Unknown||Not sold|
Charm rates (including Oldak's and Zanik's houses)Edit
|Represents a 90% confidence range based on a sample of 931 kills.|
1 charm is dropped at a time.