|Release||1 November 2011 (Update)|
|Stacks in bank||No|
|High alch||60 coins|
|Low alch||40 coins|
|Destroy||You'd have to fight to be rewarded with another.|
|On death||Always lost|
|Looks like it could fire bolts through anything.|
The Dominion crossbow is a reward from the Dominion Tower. The crossbow is a two-handed weapon, like its staff and sword counterparts. It is received as a random reward through the rewards chest determined by how high a player's dominion factor is.
It can only be used in the arena but can be equipped anywhere inside the tower. Upon leaving the tower, the Dominion crossbow will be unequipped to your inventory or stored in your bank if your inventory is full. If both are full, it will be dropped. It degrades similar to chaotic weapons but only lasts for 100 shots before crumbling to pieces. It is also possible to receive more than one from the Rewards Chest.
This power-up is unlocked after the player has reached floor 25 in Endurance mode.
Interval: 3.6 seconds
|[view] • [talk]|
|Item quantity required||1|
|Base junk chance||98.9%|
- If you have more than one crossbow, they will not stack in the bank. Instead, each item has its own slot.
- While the crossbow used to display the strength of any ammo equipped, it only did damage based on its 120 range strength.
- Pre Evolution of Combat, if the Dominion crossbow was being used with Swift gloves equipped, and the Swift gloves' double bolt attack activates, the second bolt fired would be taken from the player's ammo slot.
- There was previously a bug that allowed the Dominion weapons to be equipped and used outside of the tower, although a hotfix caused it to be extremely ineffective against most bosses and additionally degraded it upon attacking another player. The weapons did not degrade when used outside of the tower, but if it was unequipped for any reason, it returned to the user's inventory and became unequippable as normal.
- The Dominion sword, Dominion crossbow and the Dominion staff all used to have a requirement of 90 in their respective skill, this was changed after an unknown update.
- Until it was changed to two-handed with the update on 11th January 2016, the Dominion crossbow was a one-handed weapon, unlike the staff and sword counterparts, and lacked an off-hand counterpart.