Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Starting the questEdit
- Items needed: A cat or kitten, 1000 coins and desert survival equipment
- After completing Missing my mummy you should speak to Leela in Draynor Village, she will take you to Senliten. Otherwise make your own way there.
- Talk to the Pharaoh Queen and accept the quest.
- Head to Sophanem and talk to Jex at the wrecked temple in the north-east of the city. (Chat options 2-4-1-2-3-4-5)
- Go to the Sphinx with your cat. (2-3-4) (if you do not have a catspeak amulet, you must claim one from the sphinx for the correct chat options to appear)
- Go back and talk to Senliten, east of d•l•q.
Three Wise MonkeysEdit
- Items needed: Any monkey greegree, a monkeyspeak amulet, and at least 10 coins
- Take atleast 10 green bananas (or more if needed) from the crate to the west and lay a trail to lure the guard to the crate (be quick).
- Return to the three wise monkeys and talk to them.
- Remove your gree-gree and speak to them in human form.
- Equip your greegree speak to them again.
- "The baboon head"
- "On the monkey's shoulder"
- Talk to King Awowogei, who is in the building south of the temple. (1-5-3)
Note: Hamab's crafting stall sells a m'amulet mould which is needed later in the quest.
- Items needed: 1,000 coins, Monkey greegree, Rope, monkeyspeak amulet, m'amulet mould, runes for either Ice Burst, Ice Blitz, or Ice Barrage.
Items recommended: Anti-poison potions, good armour, energy potions, and food.
- Talk to Rokuh in Nardah next to the fountain. (1-1-2)
- Click on the choc ice to stop it from melting.
- Take the choc ice to Awowogei without teleporting:
- Run North to the desert eagle lair and use the rope that spawns nearby on an eagle to be transported.
- Exit the cave via the northwest entrance, run to Daero, Waydar and Lumdo.
- Run to Awowogei, you can't freeze the choc ice while transformed as a monkey, choose your moments carefully.
- Go to the wise monkeys and add them to the barrel.
- Items needed: Ring of Charos, Ava's accumulator, Monkeyspeak amulet, monkey greegree, a spade, barrel of monkeys, a weapon to kill low-level enemies
- Head to the Kharidian Desert and release the monkeys at the camel hump-like mountain south-west of the Desert Mining Camp as shown on the map to the right.
- Talk to one of the Wise Monkeys.
- With your ring of charos equipped, speak to Ali Morrisane (north of the Al Kharid lodestone).
- Take the crate to Ava in Draynor Manor. (Chat option 5)
- Go to the fountain in the south-western corner of the manor's grounds.
- Equip ava's alerter and walk 4 steps northeast of the fountain. Dig when it says Bwuk! Bwuk! Bwuk! Bwuk!
- Return to Ava. (Chat option 5)
- Return to the desert and search for crates using the map pictured right. You'll find a bundle of carpets.
- Talk to the three wise monkeys twice for a book. Read it.
Building the colonyEdit
- Items needed: 6 teak planks (Protean planks will not work), 10 bolts of cloth, 1 rope, 1 uncut sapphire, 1 uncut emerald, 1 uncut ruby, 1 uncut diamond (gems are obtained during quest), 1 pair of desert boots, 1 desert robe, 1 desert shirt and 1 monkeyspeak amulet, 10 noted bananas, 3 noted knives, 3 noted waterskins (4)(desert equipment, knives and waterskins can be bought in the general store in the Bandit Camp nearby), a spade.
- Remove the rubble from the four building spots in the colony.
- Build on the 4 plots using your supplies.
- Stock the stalls.
- Talk to the wise monkeys. (Chat option 2)
Arming the colonyEdit
- Items needed: gorilla greegree
- Head back to Ape Atoll and find the building with the monkey knife fighters; it is located just east of the building with the Monkey Child.
- Punch and pickpocket the monkey fighters for 6 knives.
- Return to the three wise monkeys and hand the knives over.
- Talk to the monkeys again.
- Items needed: Ghostspeak amulet and monkeyspeak amulet
- Return to Senliten in the pyramid south of the Ruins of Uzer, east of d•l•q and speak to Senliten (Chat option 2).
- Go back to the colony. Investigate a corpse to make a ghost monkey appear.
- Use one of the amulets on the other to create a cramulet.
- Talk to the ghost monkey. (Chat option 3)
- Items needed: masked earmuffs or a slayer helmet, a cramulet and combat gear.
- For information on how to defeat this boss click here.
- Enter the well in the middle of Pollnivneach, pass through the large red barrier to the north.
- Kill Leeuni (50,000 life points).
- After defeating Leeuni, talk to Iwazaru then return to the colony.
- Speak to the ghost monkey again.
- Items needed: 2 ropes if you have never entered the Kalphite Queen's lair, a cramulet and combat gear
- For information how to defeat this boss click here.
- Kill Ayuni (50,000 life points) who is accessed through a tunnel north of the Kalphite Queen within the Kalphite Hive, not the Exiled Kalphite Hive.
- After the battle, talk to Mizaru. (Chat option 5)
- Speak with the ghost monkey.
- Items needed: a cramulet and combat gear
- For information on how to defeat this boss click here.
- Head to the ruins of Uzer, and into the demonic realm.
- Eruni will be invincible whenever there are demons in the area, you must kill them first.
- After defeating Eruni, speak to Kikazaru.
- Speak to the three wise monkeys at the colony, and Apmeken will appear and speak to you (Chat option 2).
- Return to Senliten.
- Quest complete!
Barrel of monkeys
Bundle of carpets
Economy building for dummies
Monkey, ghost, camel
Monkey, ghost, cat
Monkey, ghost, cat, camel
Monkey, ghost, cat, enchanted
Monkey, ghost, cat, camel, enchanted|
Monkey See, Monkey Do
|Related||Quick guide • Transcript|