|Release||15 September 2008 (Update)|
|High alch||450,000 coins|
|Low alch||300,000 coins|
|Exchange||5,505,147 coins (info)|
|Examine||A sigil in the shape of a divine symbol.|
The divine sigil can be attached to a blessed spirit shield to make a divine spirit shield. To attach the sigil to the blessed spirit shield, players need 90 Prayer and 85 Smithing. It is a very rare drop from the Corporeal Beast.
The chance of getting the divine sigil is just as likely as getting an elysian sigil or arcane sigil and twice as rare as getting a spectral sigil.
When received with CoinShare active, the Divine sigil will be dropped as 120 Divine sigil shards split evenly among the players and sent directly to their banks. 120 shards can be combined to create this item.
- This list was created dynamically. For help, see the FAQ.
- To force an update of this list, click here.
- For an exhaustive list of all known sources for this item, see here.
|Corporeal Beast||785||1||Very rare|
|Item quantity required||1|
|Base junk chance||98.9%|
|3 × Corporeal components||100%|
- The divine sigil used to be the most expensive item dropped by a monster, holding a price of 700 million coins for about a year and peaked at 1 billion. It was shattered by the Kalphite King's drygore equipment, although price cuts put it back up. This was again shattered with Vorago's seismic wand and singularity. Its price has since suffered several huge drops after the Evolution of Combat to the current state.
- If you get one of these as a drop, a system announcement will go out to all players who have their game filter set to on.
- On 15 March 2011, with the ring of wealth upgrade, there was a glitch that made the Corporeal Beast drop all four sigils, at a near 100% drop rate. This was patched shortly after and the sigils saw very little price change.