The Divination energy outfit is an outfit that could be obtained from Treasure Hunter during the Divine Simulacrum Outfits promotion. Components of the Divination energy outfit could be won from 00:00-23:59 UTC on 12 November 2015. Components could also be won on the 15 and 16 November, along with components of the Divination chronicle outfit and Divination memory outfit.
The Divination energy outfit can be combined with the Divination chronicle outfit and Divination memory outfit to make the Elder divination outfit for additional benefits. Pieces of the Divination energy outfit can only be traded for other parts of the divination outfits. They cannot be traded for anything else.
When the full set is worn, it has the following effects:
- Unlimited teleports to May Stormbrewer, or Guthix's Cave if the player has completed The World Wakes.
- 5% chance to harvest 2 memories at once, giving twice as much experience and divine energy.
- 5% chance to get 2 chronicle fragments/elder chronicles at once when harvesting a chronicle fragment/elder chronicle.
- Uses Diviner's outfit bonus experience if owned, even while the set is in the bank or being held by Diango. This is dependent on the number of outfit pieces owned. (E.g. A player who owns 2 pieces of the outfit will gain 2% bonus experience while wearing the divination outfit.)
- Players who own Modified diviner's headwear will gain its benefits from a divination outfit head.
- Divination energy head
- Divination energy body
- Divination energy legs
- Divination energy hands
- Divination energy feet