|Release||2 November 2015 (Update)|
|Stacks in bank||No|
|Destroy||Are you sure you want to destroy your Treasure Hunter prize? You can reclaim it from Diango in Draynor.|
|On death||Always kept|
|Examine||The legs of the Divination chronicle outfit. Wear a full set to get extra benefits.|
Divination chronicle legs are an item that could be obtained from Treasure Hunter during the Divine Simulacrum Outfits promotion. Components of the divination chronicle outfit could be won from 00:00-23:59 UTC on 13 November 2015. Components could also be won on the 15 and 16 November, along with components of the divination energy outfit and divination memory outfit. Divination chronicle legs may be traded for other parts of divination outfits; though they cannot be traded for anything else. Divination chronicle legs can be combined with divination energy legs and divination memory legs to create elder divination legs.
When wearing all five pieces of the divination chronicle outfit, divination energy outfit or divination memory outfit the player gains the following benefits for training the Divination skill:
- 5% chance to harvest 2 memories at once, giving twice as much experience and divine energy.
- 5% chance to get 2 chronicle fragments at once when harvesting a chronicle fragment.
- Unlimited teleports to May Stormbrewer, or Guthix's Cave if the player has completed The World Wakes.
- Players who own modified diviner's headwear can gain its benefits from a divination outfit head.
- A full divination outfit will give the same Divination experience boosting effect of the diviner's outfit, dependent on the number of pieces of that outfit the player owns. E.g. a player who owns 2 pieces of the diviner's outfit will gain 2% Divination bonus experience while wearing a divination outfit.
|Armour||0||PvM: 0%||PvP: 0%|
|Life points||0||Style bonuses|
|[FAQ] • [doc]|