|Release||20 June 2016 (Update)|
|Quest item||Gower Quest|
|Destroy||Maybe Andrew on the Gower Farm can give you another one.|
|On death||Always kept outside Wild|
|Examine||Whatever you do, don't drop it.|
The disk of returning is an item used in the Gower Quest. It can be used in the Dwarven mines north of Falador. If lost, it can be reclaimed from Andrew during the quest and from the Crate of Returning at the Gower farm after the quest.
- The first time (and until the puzzle is solved), it teleports to the Black Hole
- Once the gate of Lloigh-enn has been entered, but before Thordur teleports the user on, it will return them to the White Hole
- Once Behind the Scenes has been entered, it will return the user there
After completion of the quest, it can also be used from any bank area to return to either the White Hole or Behind the Scenes.
When scanned while in the Black/White Hole or Behind the Scenes, it will allow the user to return to Gielinor, placing them in the Dwarven Mine (regardless of where they entered from), this method can be used for quick access to Living Rock Caverns. (Logging out in the White Hole returns the user to where they entered from; logging out in Behind the Scenes returns the user to Behind the Scenes.)
The disk cannot be destroyed while not on the surface of Gielinor; attempting to do so will prompt it to teleport the user back to Gielinor first.
- This item is based on the Disk of returning from RuneScape Classic.
- The destroy text will still reference Andrew after he has relocated to the Life altar after the quest, rather than the Crate of Returning.
- The examine text is a reference to players who used to drop the Disk of returning in the Black Hole, and being unable to escape.