- Teleport to the empyrean citadel with an invitation box.
- Talk to Moia.
- Talk to Sliske.
- Activate the communication device in your inventory.
- Continue dialogue with Zamorak.
- Talk to Moia.
- Kill the armoured zombies.
- Go upstairs and talk to Zemouregal or Enakhra.
- Open and search the chest for 5,000 coins, 3 emeralds and 250 Dungeoneering tokens.
- Go south of Ardougne and into the sewers (teleport to the monastery using Ardougne cloak 1 or higher).
- Board the raft.
- Talk to Hazeel.
- Go to Lord Handelmort's mansion (west of the Ardougne market) and go down the trapdoor.
- Speak to Jerrod.
- Search the butler for a key.
- Unlock the cell door.
- Open and search the chest for 5,000 coins, 3 sapphires and 250 Dungeoneering tokens.
- Go to the Ruins of Uzer (fairy ring dlq, then north-east).
- Enter and talk to General Khazard.
- In the shadow realm, search Palkeera's corpse.
- Speak to Khazard.
- Loot the chest to retrieve 5,000 coins, 3 sapphires and 250 Dungeoneering tokens.
- Go to the Black Knight hideout in Taverley dungeon (Hoardstalker ring to blue dragons, go south).
- Talk to Lord Daquarius in the south-west corner.
- Talk to the Preaching Black Knight in the middle.
- Speak to the group of black knights in the north-east corner.
- Get the poison from the chest in the north-west corner.
- Talk to Lord Daquarius.
- Loot the chest to retrieve 5,000 coins, 3 emeralds and 250 Dungeoneering tokens.
- Enter Death's office north of Draynor.
- Continue dialogue with Death and Nomad.
- Teleport to the Barrows or Burgh de Rott.
- Go south of the Barrows Brother's mounds (outside the stone wall).
- Loot the chest at the cave entrance and retrieve a set of 3 rubies, 5,000 coins and 250 Dungeoneering tokens.
- Enter Sliske's lair (you cannot enter with a familiar summoned).
- From the first room, enter the doors as follows:
- Blue (blue paint above the door).
- 5 (V) (on the floor) - players that use "low detail" may have some trouble seeing the V-shape. You can examine the slabs to be told which number is engraved on it, if it is unclear.
- A sinister green face (northernmost door).
- Triangle (north-eastern most door).
- Red (red paint above the door).
- Complete face (On the floor).
- Grey (may also appear as a white colour).
- Watch a cutscene.
- Room 1
- Wait for the guard to face away from you and forward dive past him to assassinate him.
- Wait for the masks to scan 3 times.
- Get to the dead spot in the centre of the room, pull the lever.
- Get caught, walk west to room 2 (pull the lever).
- Room 2
- Stand on the right side of the hallway with the shadow and forward dive to the doorway on the east, avoiding the shadow along the way (use the crevices on the sides of the hallway to hide).
- Assassinate the guard and pull the lever.
- Go through the passageway now open at the beginning of the room, forward dive past the guard, and assassinate him.
- Proceed up the hallway and dive past the last two masks to the lever.
- Enter room 3.
- Room 3
- Forward dive past the guard to the east and assassinate him, travel through the pathway in the middle of the two masks and assassinate the Wight to the west, then pull the lever to the south east.
- Continue to the north and dispatch the next guard, stand in the doorway and wait for the guard in the hallway to come to you and dispatch him (watch out for the shadow on the floor).
- Continue across the hallway and dispatch the guard walking around the pillar.
- Go north to the lever, pull it, then assassinate the guard, and pull the other lever.
- Make your way to the east side by getting caught or crossing the hallway.
- The next lever is in the north-east corner. Quickly dodge past the shadow into the doorway and assassinate the guard in the north-east room.
- Stand in the doorway again, go behind the shadow and pull the lever.
- Wait for Jerrod to kill the next guard then pull the lever next to the door.
- Once inside, finish the dialogue.
- Talk to Jerrod to control him.
- Talk to Moia.
- Dowse the interface until the cursor is blinking fast.
- Place a probe.
- This is done 5 times.
- After the first time, Moia will discover a balancing mechanic with the door.
- Do not let either meter on the door get filled entirely with white or black.
- Nomad increases the meter, Enakhra drains it.
- Switch them to maintain a balance.
- After the second time, wights will begin jumping from 2 of the 4 paths. Check your compass to ensure you are facing the correct direction.
- Zemouregal's portals automatically stop them the first time.
- Subsequent times, you will need to direct him on where to place portals.
- Look for glowing eyes in the pathways to see where wights will come from next.
- Speak to Zemouregal immediately after he changes portals to direct him for the next wave.
- After all 5 memories are retrieved, open the large vault door.
- Watch the cutscene.
- Fight and kill your shadow apparition.
- Run off of the platform when teleported to the centre and move out of the path of the smoke.
- Click rapidly to escape cocoons.
- Stand near the boss when he summons darkness.
- Kill 30 wights around the room.
- Use Nomad's special attacks to kill multiple wights with a single hit.
- Touch the Stone of Jas.
- Kill everyone's apparition.
- All damage is increased to 10,000 and above, capping at 25,000.
- As such, bleed attacks are helpful here as well as EoC.
- Stop Nomad.
- You must choose to stop him, otherwise he becomes powerful in future quests.
- Watch the final cutscene.
- Quest complete!
Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.