Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
|Release||20 September 2004 (Update)|
|What big teeth you have.|
|Equipment XP (2H/MH & Armour/OH)|
|4 / 3 / 1|
|4 ticks (2.4s)|
Dire Wolves are a species of wolf found in the forest of Tirannwn, near the limestone mine. Their bones are normal wolf bones and may be used with a chisel to create wolfbone arrowtips for use in Chompy Bird Hunting. They can also be found in the Chaos Tunnels. They drop a variety of charms, although green charms are the most common.
|Raw wolf meat||1||Always||225|
|Represents a 90% confidence range.|
Based on a sample of 352 kills.
1 charm is dropped at a time.
Add data to the log
|Spirit sapphire||1||Rare||Not sold|
|Spirit emerald||1||Rare||Not sold|
|Spirit ruby||1||Rare||Not sold|
|Starved ancient effigy||1||Very rare||Not sold|
- Universal drops are dropped by nearly every monster outside of Daemonheim.
- These drops are dropped alongside main drops.
|Key token||1||Rare||Not sold|
- Their examine text is a reference to the fairy tale Little Red Riding Hood.
- The Dire Wolf is a reference to an extinct animal of the same name.
- Dire Wolves are followers of Seren, not Guthix like normal wolves.
- Dire Wolves are also featured in the Jagex iPhone game, Undercroft.