|Release date||20 September 2004 (Update)|
|XP per kill||80 (and 26.4 experience)|
|Always drops||Wolf bones, Raw wolf meat|
|Examine text||What big teeth you have.|
|Slayer XP||Unknown edit|
|Assigned by||Mazchna or Achtryn|
Dire Wolves are a type of wolf found in the forest of Tirannwn, near the limestone mine. Their bones are normal wolf bones and may be used with a chisel to create wolfbone arrowtips for use in Chompy Bird Hunting. They can also be found in the Chaos Tunnels. They drop a variety of charms, although green charms are the most common.
- Represents 90% confidence range, based on a sample of 127 kills.
1 charm is dropped at a time.
- Please add to the log (only if 50 or more creatures killed).
Item Quantity Rarity GE Market Price Spirit sapphire 1 Rare Not sold Spirit emerald 1 Rare Not sold Spirit ruby 1 Rare Not sold Starved ancient effigy 1 Very rare Not sold
- Universal drops are dropped by every monster outside of Daemonheim.
- These drops are dropped alongside main drops.
Item Quantity Rarity GE Market Price Key token 1 Rare Not sold
- Their examine text is a reference to the fairy tale Little Red Riding Hood.
- The Dire Wolf is a reference to an extinct animal of the same name.
- Dire Wolves are followers of Seren, not Guthix like normal wolves.
- Dire Wolves are also featured in the Jagex iPhone game, Undercroft.