|Start point||Gypsy Aris|
|Member requirement||Members only|
|Requirements||Skill requirements are not boostable.
|Items required||Items from the tool belt are not listed unless they do not work or are not automatically added.|
|Enemies to defeat|
Numbers in parentheses indicate chat options to be selected.
- Talk to Gypsy Aris in New Varrock Square.
- Talk to Sir Prysin in the house across from the church.
- Search the drain outside for the key (and everything else in the house).
Replay: Skip this step.
- Climb down the trapdoor inside the church along the western wall (be sure to complete dialogue).
- Enter trap door and attempt to pull the Silverlight.
- Replay: Skip this step.
- Talk to Gypsy Aris.
Spirit of the BodyEdit
- Pick up a rotten tomato and a cabbage north and south of the Blue Moon Inn, respectively.
- Talk to Dr Harlow in the Blue Moon Inn (exit dialogue after the first box comes up).
- At the cost of 2 Zemomarks, buy beer from the Bartender in the Blue Moon Inn.
- Go west to Gertrude's house, just north of the tanner. Search the kennel next to her house.
- Talk to the Apothecary to the south-east.
- He will use the cabbage, dog hair, and rotten tomato.
- Add sobriety potion to beer for a sobriety potion in a beer glass.
- Keep the vial for later.
- Talk to Dr Harlow.
- Talk to Spirit of the Body.
- Kill a zombie.
Spirit of the FaithEdit
- Head to the cemetery north of the New Varrock west bank and inspect the tombstone stack next to the statue of Zemouregal on the north wall.
- Talk to Spirit of Faith. Move 1 step east. Talk again.
Spirit of the MindEdit
- Fill vial with blood at blood fountain north-west of eastern bank.
- Head to the house south of Sir Prysin's house (near the church).
- Search the southern bookcase.
- Kill the animated book.
- Talk to Spirit of the Mind.
- Replay: (Always choose the last option when option with "I'm looking for you" shows up)
- Climb down the trapdoor in the church.
- Take the silverlight from the altar.
- Buy a black robe set from Thessalia's Fine Clothes (90 Zemomarks)
- Replay: Can use cosmetic override if bought, or saved outfit.
- Pick a black ink mushroom by Evil Dave in south-east New Varrock.
- Use the mushroom on your silverlight for a dyed version.
- Equip the robes and dyed silverlight, then talk to Evil Dave.
- The darklight override does not work with silverlight equipped, must use the dyed silverlight override.
Finishing up - Boss FightEdit
- Pass barrier.
- Talk to Delrith.
- Talk to Delrith again for the fight (First time only: Don't forget to loot the chest).
- Fight with Agrith Naar - choose "Yes".
- Replay: Choose "Yes" to skip the fight.
- Kill minions when they spawn.
- Run away when Agrith says "Prepare to be incinerated!"
- Pass barrier.
- Return to Gypsy Aris.
- Quest complete!
- 3 quest points
- 5,000 crafting XP lamp
- 5,000 magic XP lamp
- Access to ingredients for Strength potions in the New Varrock demon camp
- Always: Darklight
- Always: 300 zemomarks
- 2 Treasure Hunter keys and 2 Hearts of Ice
|A subquest of Dimension of Disaster|
|Miscellaneous||Quick guide • Transcript|