|Start point||Reldo in Varrock Castle|
|Member requirement||Members only|
|Items required||Items from the tool belt are not listed unless they do not work or are not automatically added.|
|Enemies to defeat||
Numbers in parentheses indicate chat options to be selected.
Getting Upstairs - Zombie OutfitEdit
- Speak to Reldo in the Castle library. .
- Search the most northern bookshelf along the western wall for "Heart Magic Notes".
- Slightly east, talk to Arrav.
- Talk to Reldo.
- If not wearing zombie override: Equip full zombie outfit (mask, shirt, trousers, gloves, boots). This can be purchased from Thessalia's Fine Clothes.
Note: If you cannot afford the entire zombie outfit, you can make a quick 90 zemomarks by taking the free bronze arrows and bolts from Lowe in his archery shop, and then selling them to the general store. Other ways to make zemomarks quickly are located here.
(Replay: If you have saved red mist from a previous run, just head upstairs.)
- Head east to the kitchen and take a vial. Head upstairs via the south-east staircase of the castle.
- Kill an armoured zombie and collect Red Mist.
Upstairs - Repairing Tin SoldierEdit
(Replay: If you have the code, just pick up decoder strips and skip all way to unlock treasure room safe - the code will be in chat box. If you didn't save the strips and can't remember the combination, follow the steps.)
- Enter Red Barrier directly west of the armoured zombie room.
- Head west, passing through 2 additional red barriers.
- Inspect Tin Soldier on the Operating Table in the south-western room.
- Exit Castle.
- Talk to the Trial Announcer at the east Varrock Bank to get tin soldier head.
- Get 3 tin ores, 4 fire runes, and 1 nature rune.
- Enter the Red Barrier west of the armoured zombie room and into the far south-western room.
- "Inspect" the soldier 3 times to repair it.
Upstairs - Getting the codeEdit
- Return to far eastern room.
- Search crate of decoder strips in the armoured zombie room.
- Kill another armoured zombie if you need to refill empty vial with red mist.
- Enter the Red Barrier to the far north-western room.
- Scry Scrying Pool in the north-eastern corner (#7 - control the tin soldier).
- As the Tin soldier:
- Control the tin soldier to Enter the room north.
- Search Zemouregal's lab desk for the code.
- As the Tin soldier:
Upstairs - unlock treasure room safe (Replay: Continue from here if you have the Decoder strips)Edit
- Unlock Treasure Room Safe (north-west room). First time: with the code + decoder strips. Replay: Use the same code as last time.
- Smash Black Prism.
- Talk to Arrav.
- Quest complete!
- Pick up watering can (for the next sub-quest). Not needed for replays if you saved purple mist.
|A subquest of Dimension of Disaster|
|Miscellaneous||Quick guide • Transcript|