|Start point||Reldo in Varrock Castle|
|Member requirement||Members only|
|Requirements||Skill requirements are not boostable.
|Items required||Items from the tool belt are not listed unless they do not work or are not automatically added.
|Enemies to defeat||
- Speak to Reldo in the Castle library.
- Search the northern-most bookshelf along the western wall for Heart magic notes.
- In the room just east of you, talk to Arrav.
- Talk to Reldo.
- If not wearing the zombie override version, equip the full zombie outfit (mask, shirt, trousers, gloves, boots)
- This can be purchased from Thessalia's Fine Clothes.
- See Zemomark for ways to earn more currency.
- Replay: If you have saved red mist from a previous run, just head upstairs.
- Head east to the kitchen and take 2 vials. Head upstairs via the south-east staircase of the castle.
- Kill 2 armoured zombies and collect red mist.
- Replay: If you have the code, just pick up decoder strips and skip all way to unlock treasure room safe - the code will be in chat box. If you didn't save the strips and can't remember the combination, follow the steps.
- Enter the red barrier just north, and directly west of the armoured zombie room.
- Head west, passing through 2 additional red barriers.
- Inspect the tin soldier on the operating table in the south-western room.
- Exit the castle.
- Talk to the Trial Announcer at the east Varrock bank to get tin soldier head.
- Get 3 tin ores, 4 fire runes, and 1 nature rune.
- Return to the tin soldier.
- Inspect him thrice to activate him.
- Use a vial of red mist on the tin soldier if it has not automatically been applied.
Getting the codeEdit
- Return to the far eastern room.
- Search the crate in the armoured zombie room for some decoder strips.
- Kill another armoured zombie if you need to refill empty vial with red mist.
- Enter the red barrier to the far north-western room.
- Scry the scrying pool in the north-eastern corner.
- As the tin soldier, enter the room north and search Zemouregal's lab desk for the code.
- Unlock the treasure room safe (north-west corner of the north-west room) using the code you were given. Drag the red sliders over the numbers.
- Enter the treasure room safe.
- Smash the black prism.
- Talk to Arrav twice.
- Quest complete!
- Pick up the watering can for the next sub-quest.
- Not needed for replays if you saved purple mist.
- 2 quest points
- 15,000 combat XP lamp
- 10,000 thieving XP lamp
- 10,000 magic XP lamp
- 10,000 defence XP lamp
- 2,000 construction XP lamp
- Always: 600 zemomarks
- 2 Treasure Hunter keys and 2 Hearts of Ice
|A subquest of Dimension of Disaster|
|Miscellaneous||Quick guide • Transcript|