|Start point||Speak to Osman in Al Kharid.|
|Length||Short - Medium|
|Items required||Items from the toolbelt are not listed unless they do not work or are not automatically added. |
|Enemies to defeat||Six level-2 bandits and two level-5 thugs|
- Talk to Osman in Al-Kharid palace.
- Head North and talk to Ozan just outside the palace.
- After the cutscene, take the Heavy weight from the Het scales.
- Climb the rope then head West and drop down the roof.
- Shimmy across the rope then Eagle jump off of the rug to the South.
- Head Southeast to the Shantay Pass.
- Talk to Shantay.
- Go through the pass.
- Tell Ozan, "Let's keep going."
- Use the outer ring to align the sundial with the Human face.
- Head Southwest to the next sundial.
- Kill the Bandits and the Bandit king.
- Pick up the Sundial gnomon that will be dropped by the last bandit.
- Use it on the sundial.
- Align the sundial to the Monkey head.
- Head Northwest.
- During the cutscene, keep using any of the options.
The Kalphite CavernEdit
- After the cutscene, keep entering any of the tunnels.
- Inspect the third sundial and align it to the Crocodile head.
- Enter the tunnel that the sunbeam points to.
- Walk through the tunnel and enter the next tunnel.
- Slice open the Dung kalphites until the Kharid-ib is found.
- Hint: Look for the sparkling ones which will hold the gems that are needed.
- Talk to Ozan or Leela.
- Align the sundial to the Scarab.