|Start point||Osman in Al Kharid.|
|Member requirement||Members only|
|Items required||Items from the tool belt are not listed unless they do not work or are not automatically added.
|Enemies to defeat|
- Talk to Osman in Al-Kharid palace.
- Head North and talk to Ozan just outside the palace. Select Yes.
- After the cutscene, take the Heavy weight from the Het scales.
- Climb the rope then head West and drop down the roof.
- Shimmy across the rope then Eagle jump off of the rug to the South.
- Head Southeast to the Shantay Pass.
- Talk to Shantay.
- Go through the pass.
- Tell Ozan, "Let's keep going."
- Use the outer ring to align the sundial with the Human face.
- Talk to Ozan.
- Head Southwest to the next sundial.
- Talk to Ozan. Select "Yes".
- Kill the Bandits and the Bandit king.
- Pick up the Sundial gnomon that will be dropped by the last bandit.
- Use it on the sundial.
- Align the sundial to the Monkey head.
- Talk to Ozan.
- Head Northwest.
- During the cutscene, keep using any of the options.
The Kalphite CavernEdit
- After the cut scene, keep entering any of the tunnels.
- Inspect the third sundial and align it to the Crocodile head.
- Enter the tunnel that the sunbeam points to.
- Walk through the tunnel and enter the next tunnel.
- Slice open the Dung kalphites until the Kharid-ib is found.
- Slashing weapon can be found near cave entrance if not equipped.
- Hint: Look for the sparkling ones which will hold the gems that are needed. Graphical settings need to be at high to see the sparklings. (According to the new RuneScape client, spraklings can be seen with minimal settings, too)
- Talk to Ozan or Leela.
- Align the sundial to the Scarab.