|Release date||21 January 2013 (Update)|
|High Alch||0 coins|
|Low Alch||0 coins|
|Destroy||You can get another from the Golem in Uzer.|
|Store price||Not sold|
|Examine||A heart-shaped amulet containing what looks like sand.|
A male player wearing a desert amulet 4
|[view] • [talk]|
- Sparkly Dung Kalphites drop double loot.
- Double water from cacti (for waterskins).
- Goats have a chance to drop noted Desert goat horns.
- Reduced failure rate at the Agility Pyramid.
- Opportunity to reroll Dominion chest rewards.
- 20% chance of making 4-dose super antifire potions while in the desert.
- Two Phoenix feathers stolen at once from the Desert Phoenix.
- Boosted stats on the Ancient staff.
- A granite buyer at the Quarry.
- Unlimited teleports to Nardah.
- Keris has a greater chance of scoring a vicious blow.
At all times:
- 10% cheaper prices at pizazz store.
- A second Teak tree near Uzer.
- The cactus patch in Al-Kharid will be protected from disease and always provides double spines.
- A new Red sandstone rock near Sophanem which holds 25 rocks.
- Reduced chance of Mummies and Scarabs spawning in Pyramid Plunder.
- Double charges on the Pharaoh's sceptre and the Sceptre of the gods.
- 1 Bag of lost items from any of the Rug Merchants per day.
- 40 noted Potato cacti from the Weird Old Man.
- Turn soda ash into molten glass by operating in the desert, usable 150 times a day; this includes being in Al-Kharid.
- The amulet's teleport looks similar to the tornado emote purchased from the Loyalty Rewards programme.
- With combat stats equal to the amulet of glory with an added +1 prayer bonus, the Desert amulet 4 becomes a free, reliable and easily replaceable amulet for high risk situations. It also provides a quick and efficient emergency teleport when assigned to the ability bar.
Accuracy • Cat training medal • Christmas pudding • Crone-made • Desert(1)(2)(3)(4) • Dragon Rider • Farming • Glarial's • Gnome • Gofannon • Heartfreezer • Ice • Lunar • Potency • Pre-nature • Pumpkin • Ranging • Salve (e) • Saradomin's hiss • Saradomin's murmur • Saradomin's whisper • Sköll • Thingy • Third-age • Yin Yang
|Fremennik Province Tasks||
|Lumbridge and Draynor Tasks||
|Seers' Village Tasks||
|Burthorpe and Taverley Tasks|