|Start point||archaeologist in the Bedabin Camp.|
|Member requirement||Members only|
|Length||Long (~2 hours 16 minutes)|
All skill requirements are non-boostable unless indicated otherwise.
|Items required||Items from the tool belt are not listed unless they do not work or are not automatically added.
|Enemies to defeat|
Diamonds of AzzanadraEdit
Items needed: 650 coins, 1 charcoal, 1 ashes, 1 bones, 1 blood rune, 6 noted steel bars, 12 noted magic logs, and 6 noted molten glass
- Take a magic carpet to the Bedabin Camp.
- Talk to the archaeologist.
- Talk to the Archaeological expert in the digsite Exam centre about desert treasure.
- Talk to him again for the translation.
- Return to the first archaeologist.
- Talk to him again and offer to help him.
- Run south to the Bandit Camp.
- Talk to the bartender at the pub for a beer. , then talk to the bartender about four diamonds.
- Talk to Eblis, east of the bar.
- Note: If you are wearing any sort of Zamorak outfit he won't talk to you.
- Use all the items on Eblis, then talk to him again.
- Run south-east, and talk to Eblis by the lodestone.
Items needed: Garlic, silver bar, spice, air spells if using magic
- Enter the pub in Canifis and talk to Malak.
- Collect the silver pot from Ruantun, who lives in Draynor Sewers.
- Take the pot to the High Priest on Entrana.
- Return to Malak in Canifis.
- Crush your garlic, use it on the blessed pot then add spice.
- Prepare for a level 84 boss fight.
- Run to the Graveyard (map pictured right).
- Use the pot on the tomb. Then kill Dessous.
- Return to Malak.
- Bank the blood diamond immediately!
- While holding the blood diamond, a Stranger capable of dealing over 5,000 damage per attack can spawn at any time.
Items needed: Any cake or a chocolate bar, spiked boots, climbing boots (unless you've completed Eadgar's Ruse), fire spells if using magic, and combat gear with plenty of food and a few restore potions. Also bring climbing boots if Trollheim teleport has not been unlocked
- Travel to Trollheim (you can use the Trollheim Teleport or walk there).
- Take the north-western-most of the forks north of Trollheim
- Talk to the troll child near the ice gate.
- Use cake/chocolate on him. Talk again to help him.
- Protect from melee, and head east through the ice gate.
- Kill 5 trolls, then travel through the cave entrance to your east and keep running.
- Kill Kamil when he appears.
- Climb the ice path to the north with your spiked boots.
- Break the two ice cubes at the top.
- Talk to the trolls, the child will give you the diamond.
- Bank the ice diamond immediately!
- While holding the ice diamond, a Stranger capable of dealing over 5,000 damage per attack can spawn at any time.
Items needed: Your mask or slayer helmet, ice gloves, water spells if using magic, ice arrows if using ranged, combat gear for a level 84 boss fight
- With your mask and gloves equipped enter the Smoke Dungeon.
- Light the four standing torches (1 in each corner of the dungeon).
- Open the burnt chest.
- With the warm key, open the gate on the eastern side of the dungeon.
- Defeat Fareed.
- Bank the smoke diamond immediately!
- While holding the smoke diamond, a Stranger capable of dealing over 5,000 damage per attack can spawn at any time.
- Talk to Rasolo who is west of the fishing guild by the fenced area.
- Return to the desert Bandit Camp.
- Unlock the chest in the small southern tent. You might use many lockpicks.
- Prepare for combat before returning the cross to Rasolo.
- Equip the ring, run into the fenced area and down the ladder.
- Run to the grey point (See map legend) and kill Damis.
- He has 2 phases. Take the diamond once he is defeated.
- Bank the shadow diamond immediately!
- While holding the shadow diamond, a Stranger capable of dealing over 5,000 damage per attack can spawn at any time.
Items needed: All 4 diamonds, food if you are a low level
- Show the diamonds to Eblis at the desert mirrors.
- Directly south is a pyramid, use the correct diamonds on the obelisk with corresponding colour outside the pyramid. If you use the correct diamonds the obelisk should shine.
- Climb the ladder at the top of the pyramid.
- Run through the pyramid using the map. Don't stand still, or you may be transported back to the start.
- There's a possibility that scarabs spawn in Azzanadra's room so bring a weapon, anti poison, and some more food just in case.
- Talk to Azzanadra.
- Quest complete!