|Start point||archaeologist in the Bedabin Camp.|
|Member requirement||Members only|
|Length||Very Long (~2 hours 16 minutes)|
All skill requirements are non-boostable unless indicated otherwise.
|Items required||Items from the tool belt are not listed unless they do not work or are not automatically added.
|Enemies to defeat|
Diamonds of AzzanadraEdit
Items needed: 650 coins, 1 charcoal, 1 ashes, 1 bones, 1 blood rune, 6 noted steel bars, 12 noted magic logs, and 6 noted molten glass
- Take a magic carpet to the Bedabin Camp.
- Talk to the archaeologist.
- Talk to the Archaeological expert in the digsite Exam centre about desert treasure.
- Talk to him again for the translation.
- Return to the first archaeologist.
- Talk to him again and offer to help him.
- Run south to the Bandit Camp.
- Talk to the bartender at the pub for a beer. , then talk to the bartender about four diamonds.
- Talk to Eblis, east of the bar.
- If you are wearing any sort of Zamorak outfit he won't talk to you.
- Use all the items on Eblis, then talk to him again.
- Run south-east, and talk to Eblis by the lodestone.
Items needed: Garlic, silver bar, spice, food, air spells if using magic
- Enter the pub in Canifis and talk to Malak.
- Collect the silver pot from Ruantun, who lives in Draynor Sewers.
- Take the pot to the High Priest on Entrana.
- Return to Malak in Canifis.
- Crush your garlic, use it on the blessed pot then add spice.
- Uncrushed garlic cannot be added into the pot. If you add the spice first, the pot will become useless and you must start again from taking the silver bar.
- Prepare for a level 84 boss fight.
- Run to the Graveyard (map pictured right).
- Use the pot on the tomb. Then kill Dessous.
- Return to Malak.
- Bank the blood diamond immediately!
- While holding the blood diamond, a Stranger capable of dealing over 5,000 damage per attack can spawn at any time.
Items needed: Any cake or a chocolate bar, spiked boots, climbing boots (unless you've completed Eadgar's Ruse), fire spells if using magic, and combat gear with plenty of food and a few restore potions.
- Travel to Trollheim (you can use the Trollheim Teleport or walk there).
- Take the north-western-most of the forks north of Trollheim
- Talk to the troll child near the ice gate.
- Use cake/chocolate on him. Talk again to help him.
- Protect from melee, and head east through the ice gate.
- Kill 5 trolls, then travel through the cave entrance to your east and keep running.
- Kill Kamil when he appears.
- Climb the ice path to the north with your spiked boots.
- Break the two ice cubes at the top.
- Talk to the trolls, the child will give you the diamond.
- Bank the ice diamond immediately!
- While holding the ice diamond, a Stranger capable of dealing over 5,000 damage per attack can spawn at any time.
Items needed: Face mask or slayer helmet, ice gloves, water spells if using magic, ice arrows if using ranged, combat gear for a level 84 boss fight
- With your mask and gloves equipped enter the Smoke Dungeon.
- Light the four standing torches (1 in each corner of the dungeon).
- Open the burnt chest in the middle of the dungeon.
- With the warm key, open the gate on the eastern side of the dungeon.
- Defeat Fareed. Must use melee, water spells, or ice arrows.
- Bank the smoke diamond immediately!
- While holding the smoke diamond, a Stranger capable of dealing over 5,000 damage per attack can spawn at any time.
- Talk to Rasolo who is west of the fishing guild by the fenced area.
- Return to the desert Bandit Camp.
- Unlock the chest in the small southern tent. You might use many lockpicks.
- Prepare for combat before returning the cross to Rasolo.
- Equip the ring, run into the fenced area and down the ladder.
- Run to the grey point (See map legend) and kill Damis.
- He has 2 phases. Take the diamond once he is defeated.
- Bank the shadow diamond immediately!
- While holding the shadow diamond, a Stranger capable of dealing over 5,000 damage per attack can spawn at any time.
Items needed: All 4 diamonds, food if you are a low level
- Show the diamonds to Eblis at the desert mirrors.
- Directly south is a pyramid, use the correct diamonds on the obelisk with corresponding colour outside the pyramid. If you use the correct diamonds the obelisk should shine.
- Climb the ladder at the top of the pyramid.
- Run through the pyramid using the map. Don't stand still, or you may be transported back to the start.
- There's a possibility that scarabs spawn in Azzanadra's room so bring a weapon, anti poison, and some more food just in case.
- Talk to Azzanadra.
- Quest complete!
- 3 quest points
- 20,000 experience
- Ability to use Ancient Magicks. You can now also pray either at the pyramid altar or the elven grimoire in Prifddinas (after completing Plague's End) and change between the standard and Ancient Magicks spellbooks. You can also enter the altar room by accessing the back-door of the pyramid. Be warned that changing spellbooks at the altar will drain your prayer to 0.
- Ring of visibility (can be re-obtained from Rasolo for free)
- You can buy an ancient staff from Eblis for 80,000 coins, once. If you lose the staff, you will have to kill mummies inside the pyramid or in the Chaos Tunnels to get another one, or purchase a new one at the Grand Exchange for 61,284. Buying the staff from Eblis is a requirement for the master quest cape.
- Access to the Smoke Dungeon via the well entrance.
- Access to the Zarosian gravestone (also requires The Giant Dwarf).
- The Bandit Camp lodestone is now automatically unlocked upon completion.
- 2 Treasure Hunter keys and 2 Hearts of Ice
- Music unlocked
- Stranded (Ice gate)
- Frostbite (Ice path)
- Sarcophagus (Level 4 of the pyramid)
- Path of Peril (Damis' lair)
- Bone Dry (Smoke Dungeon)
- Sunburn (North of the Jaldraocht Pyramid)
- Scarab (Inside the Jaldraocht Pyramid)