|Release||18 October 2006 (Update)|
|High alch||59,400 coins|
|Low alch||39,600 coins|
|Examine||The cape worn by masters of the art of Defence.|
The Defence cape (t) is the trimmed Cape of Accomplishment for the Defence skill. It is the trimmed version of the defence cape. It can be purchased for 99,000 coins alongside the Defence hood from Harlan the Melee instructor or Elen Anterth in Prifddinas by players who have achieved level 99 Defence and also have one other level 99 skill.
The Defence cape can be easy to acquire compared to other combat skill capes because it can be trained with every combat style.
The cape also has an emote, lasting 5.42 seconds, during which the player uses shields to defend from various attacks such as arrows and rocks. The Defence cape must be equipped in order to perform this emote.
Talking to Harlan gives an option to toggle the appearance of the cape to a retro version, overriding the normal appearance and making it look similar to how it did before the 2015 graphical update. Despite it not being a new item, the retro cape can be used with a dragon keepsake key.
|Accuracy||-||-||PvM: 0%||PvP: 0%|
|[FAQ] • [doc]|
The Defence cape (t)'s perk provides the effects of a sign of life/portent of life whilst it is not on cooldown. All Capes of Accomplishment can be added to a max cape, completionist cape, or trimmed completionist cape, after which players may choose to enable up to three perks.
- This list was created dynamically. For help, see the FAQ.
- To force an update of this list, click here.
|The Max Cape Marketplace||99,000||Coins||∞||Yes|
- Currently, 207,805 people are able to own this cape (as seen on the highscores).
- This cape's emote was changed and received a graphics update as well on 25 May 2010.
- This cape is one of the capes that got an almost completely different emote. The others were the Attack cape, Thieving cape, and Constitution cape.