|Release||15 February 2011 (Update)|
|Stacks in bank||No|
|High alch||0 coins|
|Low alch||0 coins|
|Destroy||If you destroy this urn, you will have to start a new one.|
|On death||Always kept outside Wild|
|Examine||This is collecting guppies when I catch fish at or below Fishing level 99.|
A decorated fishing urn is an urn used with the Fishing skill that may be filled to give 20% bonus experience on any fish caught. The urn is gradually filled as the player fishes, and becomes full once the player has earned 9,500 Fishing experience with the urn in inventory. Once the decorated fishing urn is full, it becomes a decorated fishing urn (full), which can be teleported to Ernie for 1,900 Fishing experience, or 2,375 Fishing experience with an urn enhancer in the inventory.
If two fish are caught at once with high Agility, the urn only fills with experience from the first catch. The second does not count. Similarly, bonus experience from items such as the Mad Necklace, Lamps, or Bonus Experience Weekend, do not count towards the urn's filling.
Only 10 full urns may be held at a time. Once this limit is reached, at least 1 must be teleported before filling another.
As of an update on 20 July, 2017, runed urns now stack in your inventory. When a new urn is started, it will come off the stack and take up an additional space in your inventory.
It can be created at 76 Crafting with 2 Soft clay on a Potter's wheel, granting 48 experience. It must then be fired in a pottery oven before being activated with a water rune to become a Decorated fishing urn (r) before it can be filled.
Clicking "Take BoB" during crafting brings clay to the inventory without interruption.
Number of fish required to fillEdit
|Fish||Level||Experience||% filling||# to fill|
|Raw rainbow fish||38||80||0.8||119|
|Raw cave eel||38||80||0.8||119|
|Raw lava eel||53||30||0.3||317|
|Raw sea turtle||79||38||0.4||250|
|Raw manta ray||81||46||0.4||207|
|Small crystal urchin||93||310||3.2||31|
|Medium crystal urchin||95||330||3.4||29|
|Raw tiger shark||95||80||0.8||119|
|Large crystal urchin||97||350||3.6||28|
|Item quantity required||1|
|Base junk chance||98.9%|
- When an urn is 50% full, the description given when you 'check level' states "This decorated fishing urn is half full, or is it half empty?".
- In the past, the only advantage gained by stockpiling urns was for daily challenges which required you to teleport X urns to Ernie to complete. This was changed on 10 September 2013.
- The xp/hour when making decorated fishing urns in Prifddinas with a Pack yak is about 76k/hour. This includes the use of a preset for soft clay.
- The decorated fishing urn requires the most experience to fill and therefore awards the most experience upon completion out of any urn.
- This urn stacks with the Shark set outfits' consume option.
- The urn's fishing level was increased to 99, up from 95, with the release of Prifddinas Waterfall Fishing.