|Release||15 February 2011 (Update)|
|Stacks in bank||No|
|High alch||0 coins|
|Low alch||0 coins|
|Destroy||If you destroy this urn, you will have to start a new one.|
|On death||Always kept outside Wild|
|Examine||This will collect scraps when I cook food requiring Cooking level 99 or below.|
A decorated cooking urn is used with the Cooking skill to help gain experience. It can be created at 81 Crafting, granting 130 experience. Clicking "Take BoB" during crafting brings clay to inventory without interruption. Another player can assist you if you do not have the 81 required level. The urn is filled when the player has earned 7,737.5 Cooking xp with the urn in inventory. Once the decorated cooking urn is full, it can be teleported to Ernie for 1,547.5 Cooking experience, or 1,935 Cooking experience with an Urn Enhancer. You can have a maximum of 10 fully charged urns before you need to teleport them.
Steps to complete:
- Mine clay
- Use the clay on a water source to make soft clay. Which an be skipped if the clay was mined with a Bracelet of clay
- Use the soft clay on a Potter's Wheel. You may need to use the drop down menu in the top left of the window to select the urn category.
- Use the (unf) urns on a Pottery Oven to fire them.
- Add the correct rune to the urn.
Decorated cooking urns gives you 20% more experience per cooked food item.
Making jugs of wines does not add to urns.
Many different foods may be cooked. The following are only examples:
|Food|| XP per|
|Item quantity required||1|
|Base junk chance||98.9%|
- Beverages will not fill any other type of urn.
- The bonus experience from bonfires does not count towards filling urns.
- If a player does not have the necessary crafting level to teleport a full decorated cooking urn, they may use the assist system and will still be awarded the cooking experience for teleporting it.