The Death ethereal outfit is a Runecrafting outfit that is acquired from Treasure Hunter. From 18 October 2014 0:00 UTC to 18 October 2014 23:59 UTC and 19 October to 20 October 2014 23:59 UTC, it was possible to obtain the Death ethereal outfit. With the 14 November 2016 update, it can also be obtained from combining rune ethereal fragments at level 80 Runecrafting plus level 20 Invention.
The Death ethereal outfit can be combined with the Law ethereal outfit and Blood ethereal outfit to make the Infinity ethereal outfit for additional benefits. Pieces of the Death ethereal outfit can only be traded for other parts of the ethereal outfits. They cannot be traded for anything else.
If any ethereal outfit parts are lost, they may be reclaimed from Diango for free.
When the full set is worn, it has the following effects:
- Gives the ability to move between areas in the Runespan without rune cost, although you must still meet the requirements for a given type of platform.
- 5% chance to double your runes when siphoning in the Runespan, giving twice as much experience.
- 25% chance for your rune pouches to not degrade while runecrafting.
- The Death ethereal body can store 6 Rune essence or Pure essence.
- Uses Master runecrafter robes' bonus experience if owned, even while the set is in the bank or player-owned house.
- Uses Wicked robes' effects if owned, even while the set is in the bank or player-owned house.
- The Death ethereal head acts as a Wicked hood if owned.
- The Death ethereal legs works as the Morytania Legs 2 if owned when creating blood runes at the blood altar.
- The ethereal body and legs grant a weight-reducing effect when worn, -9.5 kg and -7.5 kg respectively, since the 3 November 2014 update.
- Death ethereal head
- Death ethereal body
- Death ethereal legs
- Death ethereal hands
- Death ethereal feet
Rune ethereal outfits