|Start point||Commander Denulth in the camp southeast of the lodestone teleport for Burthorpe.|
|Member requirement||Free to play|
|Length||Short (~16 minutes)|
|Items required||Items from the tool belt are not listed unless they do not work or are not automatically added.
|Enemies to defeat||
- Talk to Commander Denulth who is located southeast of the Burthorpe Lodestone and north of the Heroes' Guild.
- Head Northwest and through a defensive wall.
- Go north-west (past troll invasion) and into a cave.
- Talk to Sabbot.
- Exit the cave and follow the path to the West.
- At the intersection, head West and then go South and into a house.
- Talk to Freda.
Boots and RoutesEdit
- Go to Burthorpe and follow the path East of Burthorpe Castle.
- Go North to a row of three houses and talk to Dunstan outside of the middle one.
- Bring the re-spiked boots back to Freda.
- Read the Survey that is received.
- Go back to Sabbot's cave and mine the wall West of him.
- Proceed through the cavern's obstacles and climb the cliffside at the end.
- There are two cliffsides in the cavern. Climbing the first one seen just leads to a dead end.
- The Map will approach the player.
- Kill The Map.
- Home Teleport to Burthorpe.
- Talk to Commander Denulth.
- Watch or skip the cut scene
- Quest complete!
- 1 quest point (if you have already done the old version of the quest, you will not receive the quest point)
- 3x 100 experience reward lamps
- 4 rabbit sandwiches (during quest)
- 2 Treasure Hunter keys and 2 Hearts of Ice
- Additional rewards/activities
A repeatable task is unlocked where the player can complete up to five supply runs, taking a crate of supplies from Denulth to the Ambush Commander. Each trip improves the armoury inside the cave, and earns the player 3x 180 experience reward lamps.
- The first trip requires a combat level of 10
- The second trip a combat level of 12
- The third trip a combat level of 14
- The fourth level 16
- The fifth level 18 .
After finishing fifth run, this activity is no longer available. These do not have to be done to start Troll Stronghold. A quick method to complete the trips is to instead run past the thrower trolls, up onto Death Plateau, then climb the rocks on the eastern side. Completing all five runs is a requirement for the master quest cape.
- Music unlocked