Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
|Start point||Commander Denulth in the camp southeast of the lodestone teleport for Burthorpe.|
|Member requirement||Free to play|
|Length||Short (15-20 minutes)|
|Items required||Items from the tool belt are not listed unless they do not work or are not automatically added.
|Enemies to defeat||The Map (level 2)|
- Talk to Commander Denulth who is located southeast of the Burthorpe Lodestone and north of the Heroes' Guild. (Chat 1, Accept Quest)
- Head Northwest and through a defensive wall.
- Go north-west (past troll invasion) and into a cave.
- Talk to Sabbot (Chat 1).
- Exit the cave and follow the path to the West.
- At the intersection, head West and then go South and into a house.
- Talk to Freda.
Boots and RoutesEdit
- Go to Burthorpe and follow the path East of Burthorpe Castle.
- Go North to a row of three houses and talk to Dunstan outside of the middle one (Chat 1).
- Bring the re-spiked boots back to Freda.
- Read the Survey that is received.
- Go back to Sabbot's cave and mine the wall West of him.
- Proceed through the cavern's obstacles and climb the cliffside at the end.
- Note: There are two cliffsides in the cavern. Climbing the first one seen just leads to a dead end.
- The Map will approach the player (Chat 3).
- Kill The Map.
- Home Teleport to Burthorpe.
- Talk to Commander Denulth.
- Watch or skip the cut scene
- Quest complete!