|Start point||Commander Denulth in the camp southeast of the lodestone teleport for Burthorpe.|
|Member requirement||Free to play|
|Length||Short (~16 minutes)|
|Items required||Items from the tool belt are not listed unless they do not work or are not automatically added.
|Enemies to defeat||
- Talk to Commander Denulth who is located southeast of the Burthorpe Lodestone and north of the Heroes' Guild.
Items needed: 1 Free inventory space
- Head Northwest and through a defensive wall.
- Go north-west (past troll invasion) and into a cave.
- Talk to Sabbot.
- Exit the cave and follow the path to the West.
- At the intersection, head West and then go South and into a house.
- Talk to Freda.
Boots and RoutesEdit
Items recommended: A weapon
- Go to Burthorpe and follow the path East of Burthorpe Castle.
- Go North to a row of three houses and talk to Dunstan outside of the middle one.
- Bring the re-spiked boots back to Freda.
- Read the Survey that is received.
- Go back to Sabbot's cave and mine the wall West of him.
- Proceed through the cavern's obstacles and climb the cliffside at the end.
- There are two cliffsides in the cavern. Climbing the first one seen just leads to a dead end.
- The Map will approach the player.
- Kill The Map.
- Home Teleport to Burthorpe.
- Talk to Commander Denulth.
- Watch or skip the cut scene
- Quest complete!