|Release date||20 November 2012 (Update)|
|Boom! Fire a deadly shot at your target with deals 188% weapon damage instantly, and a further 313% weapon damage over 6 seconds.|
Click animation for full size
Deadshot is an ultimate Ranged ability, and the only ultimate Ranged ability available usable by free-to-play players. When activated, the player fires a shot that deals 37.6-188% weapon damage and then a further 313% weapon damage over 6 seconds.
Like most other damage-over-time abilities, the damage of this ability is not increased by:
- damage-boosting prayers/curses,
- additional damage applied by having boosted levels (i.e. from potions - note that this is a separate damage increase to the raw increase from having a higher level),
- damage increasing abilities like Berserk
- all variants of Void Knight equipment,
- the black mask and all slayer helm variants.
There is a brief delay before Deadshot may actually inflict the damage. Players can check if Deadshot is successful during this delay by looking for the Deadshot icon in the combat interface.
- During early release, the Deadshot ability would make a blue skull appear above the user's head. This animation no longer happens.