|Release date||27 February 2002 (Update)|
|XP per kill||36 (and 11.8 experience)|
|Examine text||A warrior touched by chaos.|
Dark warriors are found in the Dark Warriors' Fortress, which is a castle in level 18 to 21 Wilderness north-west of Edgeville. The dark warriors are inside the castle which is surrounded by a moat. They are usually more annoying than an actual threat to players, and have higher defence than their combat level suggests. Dark warriors are known to have the unique but occasional drop of black maces. They are aggressive regardless of a player's level, and leaving the fortress, logging into a different world or being taken away by a random event will cause them to be aggressive again.
Dark warriors have been in their castle in the Wilderness since Runescape Classic, yet there has been no quest objective involving them as of yet.
Item Quantity Rarity GE market price Bones 1 Always 194
Item Quantity Rarity GE market price Bronze helm 1 Common 151 Black helm 1 Uncommon 487 Iron mace 1 Common 24 Black mace 1 Uncommon 1,644 Off-hand black mace 1 Uncommon 2,437 Bronze arrow 8 Common 48
Item Quantity Rarity GE market price Mind rune 2 Common 16 Water rune 1 Common 23 Earth rune 1 Common 16 Chaos rune 2 Uncommon 90 Nature rune 3 Rare 876
Item Quantity Rarity GE market price Grimy guam 1 Common 496 Grimy marrentill 1 Common 98 Grimy tarromin 1 Uncommon 41 Grimy harralander 1 Uncommon 139 Grimy ranarr 1 Rare 3,282 Grimy irit 1 Rare 2,885 Grimy avantoe 1 Rare 4,554 Grimy kwuarm 1 Rare 3,977 Grimy cadantine 1 Rare 2,407 Grimy lantadyme 1 Rare 8,800 Grimy dwarf weed 1 Rare 8,857
- Represents 90% confidence range, based on a sample of 2,137 kills.
1 charm is dropped at a time.
- Please add to the log (only if 50 or more creatures killed).
Item Quantity Rarity GE market price Coins 1–20 Common Not sold Iron ore 1 Common 278 Sardine 1 Uncommon 9 Spirit sapphire 1 Rare Not sold Spirit emerald 1 Rare Not sold Spirit ruby 1 Rare Not sold
- Universal drops are dropped by nearly every monster outside of Daemonheim.
- These drops are dropped alongside main drops.
- Unlike the Black Knights, dark warriors are yet to receive a graphical update to their armour. They seem to be equipped with a dirty version of an iron helm, iron platebody, iron platelegs, and leather gloves and boots.