|Release||20 August 2003 (Update)|
|Quest item||Legends' Quest|
|High alch||0 coins|
|Low alch||0 coins|
|Examine||A black obsidian dagger, it has a strange aura about it.|
The dark dagger is a quest item obtained during Legends' Quest. It is given to the player by the "ghost" Echned Zekin. The dagger can then either be given to Ugandulu for a one-use Holy force spell, or used on the "Hat" which converts the dagger into a Glowing dagger. It is then given to Echned Zekin, who turns out to be the demon.
Players can employ the Drop trick to obtain multiple copies of the dagger during the quest, should anyone want one for personal use. Simply drop the dagger and speak to the ghost again. It has no use after the quest is finished.
If you have dropped your Dark dagger after completing the quest, it can be reobtained by returning to the Kharazi Dungeon and going to the room with the winch, which requires casting a Charge Orb spell on the door to enter. Smash the barrels in the room to retrieve it.
|Armour||0||PvM: 0%||PvP: 0%|
|Life points||0||Style bonuses|
|[FAQ] • [doc]|
- This list was created dynamically. For help, see the FAQ.
- To force an update of this list, click here.
- For an exhaustive list of all known sources for this item, see here.
|Item quantity required||1|
|Base junk chance||98.9%|
- The dark dagger was the first obsidian weapon in RuneScape.
- Purepker895 wields this dagger during the Draynor Bank Robbery.
- Unlike most daggers before the release of the Evolution of Combat, the dagger could not be poisoned.
- Disregarding fun weapons, the dark dagger is the weakest melee weapon in Runescape, tied with its glowing equivalent.
- Although the examine text suggests that a Berserker necklace would affect its damage output, it does not.