|Release date||25 March 2010 (Update)|
|Location||The Party Room in Falador.|
|Examine||You'd need a tin opener to get him out.|
If you try to talk to one of them during their performance you will receive a message saying "He is too busy dancing to talk!"
The dancing knights were most likely added to the party room to help create a party atmosphere during parties in the party room. The knights are summoned during major events, due to the cheap price to summon them and because of the mass number of players present.
The dancing knights were formerly located in Seers' Village, though they moved to Falador with the rest of the party room when the courthouse was added for King's Ransom. Before they were moved, they were members only, since only members could access Seers' Village.
|“|| We're Knights of the Party Room|
We dance round and round like a loon
Quite often we like to sing
Unfortunately we make a din
We're Knights of the Party Room
Are you here to pop balloons?
Everyone's happy now we can move
Like a party animal in the groove
- The Dancing Knights are most likely a reference to the Dancing Knights in Monty Python and the Holy Grail.
- The name of their act, "Nightly dance", is a pun based on the words "knight" and "night".
- In the Seers' Village Courthouse, after completing a case, the balloons drop in celebration. If asked, the Prosecutor mentions that the knights come by occasionally.
- During the 10th anniversary party, white knights teleport to a party location and begin to dance.
- Players were able to talk to the Dancing Knights used at the 10th anniversary of RuneScape. When talked to they would answer with a random lyric. The possible lyrics being:
"Dance for Runescape's glorius past!"
"Dance for today's joyous party!"
"Dance for more fun times in the future!"
"Dance until your earwax melts!"
"We're really very grateful for your support over the last 10 years!"
- The Line "Are you here to pop balloons?" was originally "Do you like our helmet plumes?". This was changed on 2 November 2015, as their model no longer had helmet plumes.