- This article has a related strategy guide here.
"Dks" redirects here. For information on the fairy ring code (to Snowy Hunter area), see Fairy ring.
The Dagannoth Kings are a group of three dagannoths that live deep in the cave on Waterbirth Island. They are each level 156, and also represent the combat triangle. Each of them uses a different combat style, and are weak against the type that defeats them on the combat triangle, and immune to all others. Each King has a unique ring drop, except for Rex who has two. The rings give some of the best critical bonuses for the respective equipment slot. All three kings have the ability to drop the dragon hatchet.
- Dagannoth Supreme, the Dagannoth King that attacks with Ranged and is weak to Melee, specifically Stab and Balmung.
- Dagannoth Rex, the Dagannoth King that attacks with Melee and is weak to Magic, specifically Fire Spells.
- Dagannoth Prime, the Dagannoth King that attacks with Magic and is weak to Ranged, specifically Arrows.
In Blood Runs DeepEdit
- When the player used to kill Dagannoth Kings, it would read in your adventurers log which king you killed. Now, if a player kills a Dagannoth King (or more), it says "I killed a Dagannoth King," or if more are killed, "I killed # Dagannoth Kings."
- Each of the three kings' names come from a Latin word. Supremus meaning 'highest', Prima meaning 'first' and Rex meaning 'King'.
- Before the Evolution of Combat, the Kings had very high defence against attacks they were not weak to. After the update, the Kings gained complete immunity against the attacks they are not weak to. However, attacking familiars are able to bypass this immunity, even if the attacking familiar is using the wrong combat style.
- For a short while after the Evolution of Combat, the Dagannoth Kings' aggression range was much further than their pre-EoC range. This was fixed in a hidden update.
- On 4 February 2014, the respawn time of the Dagannoth Kings increased.