- This article has a strategy guide here.
"Dks" redirects here. For information on the fairy ring code (to Snowy Hunter area), see Fairy ring.
The Dagannoth Kings are a group of three dagannoths that live deep in the cave on Waterbirth Island. They are each level 156, and also represent the combat triangle. Each of them uses a different combat style, and are weak against the type that defeats them on the combat triangle. Each King has a unique ring drop, except for Rex who has two. The rings give some of the best critical bonuses for the respective equipment slot. All three kings have the ability to drop the dragon hatchet, which is more effective than a rune hatchet.
- Dagannoth Supreme, the Dagannoth King that attacks with Ranged and is weak to Melee and specifically Stab.
- Dagannoth Rex, the Dagannoth King that attacks with Melee and is weak to Magic and specifically Fire Spells.
- Dagannoth Prime, the Dagannoth King that attacks with Magic and is weak to Ranged and specifically Arrows.
In Blood Runs DeepEdit
- When the player used to kill Dagannoth Kings, it would read in your adventurers log which king you killed. Now, if a player kills a Dagannoth King (or more), it says "I killed a Dagannoth King," or if more are killed, "I killed # Dagannoth Kings."
- Before the Evolution of Combat, the Kings had very high defence against attacks they were not weak to. After the update, the Kings gained complete immunity against the attacks they are not weak to. However, attacking familiars are able to bypass this immunity, even if the attacking familiar is using the wrong combat style. The same also affects the Ascended, and is unknown whether or not it is a glitch.
- For a short while after the Evolution of Combat, the Dagannoth Kings' aggression range was much further than their pre-EoC range. This was fixed in a hidden update.