- This article has a strategy guide here.
"Dks" redirects here. For information on the fairy ring code (to Snowy Hunter area), see Fairy ring.
The Dagannoth Kings are a group of three dagannoths that live deep in the cave on Waterbirth Island. They are each level 156. They represent the combat triangle, as each of them use a different combat style, and are weak against the type that defeats them. Each King has unique ring drops, which give some of the best critical bonuses as a ring and also drop the Dragon hatchet, which is much stronger and more effective than a Rune hatchet.
- Dagannoth Supreme, the Dagannoth King that attacks with Ranged and is weak to Melee.
- Dagannoth Rex, the Dagannoth King that attacks with Melee and is weak to Magic.
- Dagannoth Prime, the Dagannoth King that attacks with Magic and is weak to Ranged.
In Blood Runs DeepEdit
- When the player used to kill Dagannoth Kings, it would read in your adventurers log which king you killed. Now, if a player kills a Dagannoth King (or more), it says "I killed a Dagannoth King," or if more are killed, "I killed # Dagannoth Kings."