|Release||1 August 2005 (Update)|
|High alch||36 coins|
|Low alch||24 coins|
|Exchange||4,494 coins (info)|
|Examine||A sturdy piece of dagannoth hide.|
Dagannoth hides are used in the making of Fremennik armour. They are used, along with coins and either rockshell, other hides or bones to make rockshell, spined or skeletal armour respectively. Helmets require at least one hide, leggings require two hides, and tops require three hides. Dagannoth hides can be obtained in several ways:
- As drops from most dagannoths (except the Chaos Tunnels and Lighthouse dagannoths) as well as from Celestial dragons.
- By looting certain impling jars in Impetuous Impulses. A Ninja impling jar can contain three noted dagannoth hides and a Spirit impling jar can contain one.
- By gambling in Soul Wars.
- By successfully defending/prosecuting in the Barbarian vs. Wizard Court Cases.
- Opening the reward bag that the player gets when they have handed in a challenge.
A dagannoth hide is also the tertiary ingredient in infusing Spirit dagannoth pouches.
|Item quantity required||1|
|Base junk chance||98.9%|
- This list was created dynamically. For help, see the FAQ.
- To force an update of this list, click here.
- For an exhaustive list of all known sources for this item, see here.
|Dagannoth (Waterbirth Island)||78; 79||1||Uncommon|
|Falador resource bundle||N/A||1||Unknown|
|Magic armour hides||