- This article has a strategy guide here.
"Dks" redirects here. For information on the fairy ring code (to Snowy Hunter area), see Fairy ring.
The Dagannoth Kings are a group of three dagannoths that live deep in the cave on Waterbirth Island. They are each level 156. They represent the combat triangle, as each of them use a different combat style, and are weak against the type that defeats them. Each King has unique ring drops, which are worth a decent sum in the Grand Exchange. They also drop the Dragon hatchet, which is a medium-level hatchet that is stronger than a rune hatchet.
- Dagannoth Supreme, the Dagannoth King that attacks with Ranged and is weak to Melee.
- Dagannoth Rex, the Dagannoth King that attacks with Melee and is weak to Magic.
- Dagannoth Prime, the Dagannoth King that attacks with Magic and is weak to Ranged.
In Blood Runs DeepEdit
- When the player used to kill Dagannoth Kings, it would read in your adventurers log which king you killed. Now, if a player kills a Dagannoth King (or more), it says "I killed a Dagannoth King", or if more are killed, "I killed # Dagannoth Kings".
- Each Dagannoth King has a crab-like left arm. They also have the same death animation.
- After the Evolution of Combat was released, the Kings were rarely killed. This is because of their very high health, and most players know they will never kill one before the other respawns.
- With the release of the Wilderness Warbands, the Dagannoth King's aggression range was reverted back to a pre-EoC aggression range due to player complaints about the increased aggression range.